I just got this, my fellow GameFAQers! Any tips? :D

#1Mr Penguin 007Posted 6/3/2014 5:55:52 PM
I know that silenced weapons are almost a must-have, but anything miss-able or general tips on survivability, skills, weapons, or tactics would be much appreciated!
---
GT: Coltonius
"I smoke 'cause it gives me knowledge!" - Citizen of San Andreas
#2solidlink247Posted 6/5/2014 11:20:16 AM
Watch out for animals. They can ruin a stealth operation real quick. I don't think there's any miss-ables.
---
FC: 2681-0847-0523
Gamertag: Brinner4Dinner
#3Mr Penguin 007(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2014 12:54:17 PM
Dude, seriously. I 'commandeered' a vehicle from 5 natives, (One driving, four in the back) As I got in and started to turn around to drive up the road I hear them all screaming for their lives. I turn around and see a bear mauling one and chasing the others off into the jungle... Made me feel like crap.... but I still didn't save them. BEARS GOTTA EAT!
---
#4Mr Penguin 007(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2014 1:06:20 PM
Ha! And then last night I was liberating an outpost. I was scouting out the enemies from a vantage point in the jungle and just as I whip out my bow to get started, I hear an angry bear behind me. I slowly turn around and see three little piggies run by, and then the bear hot on their heels. The bear stops about 6ft from me and sniffs the air. I draw my bow and prepare for the worst... but it lowers it's head and wanders off in the direction of the pigs. Phew!
---
#5SILENTGHOSTS96Posted 6/11/2014 7:12:26 AM
Yeah I was taking a outpost I was going very stealhty I hear screaming a tiger was killed everyone and I got the
outpost
---
Money doesn't change men, it merely unmasks them. If a man is naturally selfish or arrogant or greedy, the money brings that out, that's all. ~Henry Ford
#6PuffNickyPosted 6/20/2014 9:18:20 AM
Always be wary of your surroundings, try to tag enemies with your camera as much as possible, and try use stealth as much as possible.
---
XBL GT: PuffNicky
#7QaxPosted 6/20/2014 11:59:04 AM
This game is awesome. I have yet to do the mushroom quest but I've liberated all the closest outposts around me, and a bunch of towers.
---
Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!