I just got this, my fellow GameFAQers! Any tips? :D

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. I just got this, my fellow GameFAQers! Any tips? :D

User Info: Mr Penguin 007

Mr Penguin 007
2 years ago#1
I know that silenced weapons are almost a must-have, but anything miss-able or general tips on survivability, skills, weapons, or tactics would be much appreciated!
GT: Coltonius
"I smoke 'cause it gives me knowledge!" - Citizen of San Andreas

User Info: solidlink247

solidlink247
2 years ago#2
Watch out for animals. They can ruin a stealth operation real quick. I don't think there's any miss-ables.
FC: 2681-0847-0523
Gamertag: Brinner4Dinner

Mr Penguin 007
2 years ago#3
Dude, seriously. I 'commandeered' a vehicle from 5 natives, (One driving, four in the back) As I got in and started to turn around to drive up the road I hear them all screaming for their lives. I turn around and see a bear mauling one and chasing the others off into the jungle... Made me feel like crap.... but I still didn't save them. BEARS GOTTA EAT!

Mr Penguin 007
2 years ago#4
Ha! And then last night I was liberating an outpost. I was scouting out the enemies from a vantage point in the jungle and just as I whip out my bow to get started, I hear an angry bear behind me. I slowly turn around and see three little piggies run by, and then the bear hot on their heels. The bear stops about 6ft from me and sniffs the air. I draw my bow and prepare for the worst... but it lowers it's head and wanders off in the direction of the pigs. Phew!

User Info: SILENTGHOSTS96

SILENTGHOSTS96
2 years ago#5
Yeah I was taking a outpost I was going very stealhty I hear screaming a tiger was killed everyone and I got the
outpost
Money doesn't change men, it merely unmasks them. If a man is naturally selfish or arrogant or greedy, the money brings that out, that's all. ~Henry Ford

User Info: PuffNicky

PuffNicky
2 years ago#6
Always be wary of your surroundings, try to tag enemies with your camera as much as possible, and try use stealth as much as possible.
XBL GT: PuffNicky

User Info: Qax

Qax
2 years ago#7
This game is awesome. I have yet to do the mushroom quest but I've liberated all the closest outposts around me, and a bunch of towers.
Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. I just got this, my fellow GameFAQers! Any tips? :D

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived