The game is kicking my ass

#1COKE2Posted 6/13/2014 7:06:28 PM
I'm not awful at shooters but I can not aim worth a damn in this game. Stationary Targets, Moving Targets...if I'm not using a sniper rifle scope I'll miss nearly every shot. The game is great its just...I can't hit s***!....I've had it for months and I still have this damn problem.
---
Life is like a lemon squirting you in the eye when ever it wants to.
#2Mr Penguin 007Posted 6/13/2014 8:36:49 PM
Do you have aim-assist on? It can be of great help, but sometimes it's more of a burden. Mess around with that mechanic and the look sensitivity and you'll get it. For automatics, you never want to just hold the trigger down. Always tap it out.
---
GT: Coltonius
"I smoke 'cause it gives me knowledge!" - Citizen of San Andreas
#3Jerry7777Posted 6/17/2014 1:19:40 PM
Look for the "red-light" aiming attachment and buy it!!! It helps alot!
#4GrimKusanagiPosted 6/26/2014 3:28:32 PM
As said the red dot sigh helps. I'm not a very good shooter myself but I managed to beat the game. aim assist does help alot. Also if your having trouble aiming at moving target learn to anticipate where they are going and aim ahead of them. Pick them off as they walk into the shot. Crouching helps with the sway on stationary targets. This is also a stealth game. You shouldn't have but a few major guns fights. How are you fighting the bad guys? Trying to take cover and avoid damage? Thats good at a distance but once you get close range and they are on to you switch to search and destroy. Use an AK 47, a shotgun, or that big magnum pistol(my weapon of choice). Take them down like the terminator in the police station. Hit them hard and be unrelenting I take far less damage that way. There is an old saying for the battle field. "If you try to live you will surely die but if you try to die you will surely live." At least that works for me.
---
GT: GrimKusanagi / Current Playing: Eternal Sonata
#5PineappleLionPosted 6/27/2014 4:04:55 PM
I can't make this game hard enough. I'm on master difficulty, first time through. I can take a shotgun blast at close range and shake it off, when in real life Jason would be split in half. I find fifty dollars in every chest, and there's hundreds of them. I already own most available firearms, and I haven't even found Liza yet. This game is pitifully easy. There's even infinite body armor that continuously respawns at Herons Perch. Games are for babies these days.
#6tzar_666Posted 6/28/2014 6:37:04 AM
PineappleLion posted...
I can't make this game hard enough. I'm on master difficulty, first time through. I can take a shotgun blast at close range and shake it off, when in real life Jason would be split in half. I find fifty dollars in every chest, and there's hundreds of them. I already own most available firearms, and I haven't even found Liza yet. This game is pitifully easy. There's even infinite body armor that continuously respawns at Herons Perch. Games are for babies these days.

games are for babies? is that why you play them?
---
warning!!! if zombies attack im tripping you
#7PineappleLionPosted 6/28/2014 3:36:15 PM
games are for babies? is that why you play them?

Read my message a little closer, sport.

This game is pitifully easy. There's even infinite body armor that continuously respawns at Herons Perch. Games are for babies these days.

It's okay, reading can be tough for some.
#8tzar_666Posted 6/29/2014 12:55:16 PM
im just asking. you dont have to get hostile.
---
#9PineappleLionPosted 6/29/2014 3:32:42 PM
tzar_666 posted...
im just asking. you dont have to get hostile.

My bad. Haven't had my bongload yet today.
#10tzar_666Posted 6/30/2014 6:18:26 AM
animals i have problems with. i rarely wear armour. mostly use pistols. only got double death from below once. kept running into a weird glitch where id reach up and get stuck in the dock.
---