Loving this game.

#1ziadonPosted 6/22/2014 7:58:13 PM
I have had this game since it came out. Never touched it until now and I can't believe I have had this really enjoyable and fun game for as long as I have and never played it.
The hunting is really fun the way the animals react to you and other npc can make really brutal and funny situations.
The loot collecting is fun too, I like the poker mini game it's a nice break when you want to chill out. I have only done one or two missions at the moment because I having such fun with the other aspects of the game I just hope it does not get stale near the end.
#2PuffNickyPosted 6/23/2014 10:23:18 AM
It doesn't get stale man trust me. The game does a great job of changing up enemies and missions as your player grows. Plus the side activites, as you said, are a great way to change things up.

I just played it through last week and began another new game right after, only for my 360's disc drive to kick the bucket :(.
---
XBL GT: PuffNicky
#3ziadon(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2014 1:00:46 PM
No way that's bad news my friend.
#4Mr Penguin 007Posted 6/23/2014 3:39:18 PM
PuffNicky posted...
It doesn't get stale man trust me. The game does a great job of changing up enemies and missions as your player grows. Plus the side activities, as you said, are a great way to change things up.

I disagree. I found that it got stale really fast.
---
GT: Coltonius
"I smoke 'cause it gives me knowledge!" - Citizen of San Andreas
#5gun_grave_Posted 6/23/2014 4:33:36 PM
Yes this game is awesome.
---
GT: Joe Musashi82
#6PuffNickyPosted 6/24/2014 3:40:44 AM
Mr Penguin 007 posted...
PuffNicky posted...
It doesn't get stale man trust me. The game does a great job of changing up enemies and missions as your player grows. Plus the side activities, as you said, are a great way to change things up.

I disagree. I found that it got stale really fast.

That's a shame.
---
XBL GT: PuffNicky
#7miskruierPosted 6/24/2014 6:47:15 AM
I've created a topic on how big the map really is but no one "answers" so how big is it (I haven't played the game)
---
Eben Swanepoel