challenges

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. challenges

User Info: RaphaelBelmont

RaphaelBelmont
2 years ago#1
i beated the game on normal 100%, second on hard now i wanna beat the game using pistols only on hard, basicly, abusing the takedowns, a ninja challenge. is it possible? many parts of the game are just war zones i think the ammo would be enough or i would end up carrying too many green herbs and dying.

ideas?
No, you were dead, and is now reborn in your perfect being, there's nothing a sword can do to bring this beauty to this world...

User Info: Teamprime

Teamprime
2 years ago#2
i beated the game on normal 100%, second on hard now i wanna beat the game using pistols only on hard, basicly, abusing the takedowns, a ninja challenge. is it possible? many parts of the game are just war zones i think the ammo would be enough or i would end up carrying too many green herbs and dying.

Sounds hard. What will you do with the heavies? I think i actually enjoy the mild difficulty. But good idea you have though.

Not that i don't enjoy a challenge though.

User Info: Teamprime

Teamprime
2 years ago#3
Also maybe try going full bow stealth and only use the bow.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. challenges

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived