installing stuck...

#1teddydxPosted 12/14/2013 9:00:27 AM
guys i just bought xbox one and get my Ryse.. so im new with xbox one stuff..,. my problem is that it takes forever to install, and i did what forum said disconnecting and installing offline and after finish all, plug the internet back then update the patch.... when i disconnected the internet, the game itself stop installing and it says "queued" so it means i need to have internet to continue the installing

so how to fix this/??
thanks
---
Teddy
FC : 1676 0377 4037
#2layzahr1Posted 12/14/2013 11:14:19 AM
You're making it way more complicated than it has to be. Have some patience.
#3smokin_joe1985Posted 12/14/2013 5:18:52 PM
try this, first disconnect from the internet then turn off your xbox, after that unplug all power cable and the other stuff that plug to your xbox and then wait for 15 minutes. After all that try installing again but this time do it offline. Got the same problem and i fix it that way, hope that help
#4PatriotActPosted 12/15/2013 8:48:59 AM
The install does take a while, but you can start playing at like 50% completion
---
Get your facts first. Then you can distort them as you please.
#5aflawedpeacePosted 12/15/2013 3:32:24 PM
PatriotAct posted...

Exactly! People are so impatient.
#6natevinesPosted 12/15/2013 6:57:18 PM
aflawedpeace posted...
PatriotAct posted...

Exactly! People are so impatient.

I don't know that it's impatience so much as confusion. The first few percent numbers seemed to move slow as hell for me. I was impatient, sure, but I was also concerned that it had frozen and actually rebooted my Xbox the first time when it was stuck on 3% for five minutes....
---
Gamertag- MidgetRifleman
#7conekoPosted 12/18/2013 3:05:25 AM
its not that people are impatient, its that the xbox installs the game and updates to the game with out telling you about it. so people that have a slow conection can take 5 or more hours to play because its also installing and update and they dont know it.