• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Ryse: Son of Rome
  3. How do I perfrom Execution?

User Info: BehemothDeamon

BehemothDeamon
3 years ago#1
SPOILERS ALERT

In the WRATH OF NEMESIS level, where I have to win the favor of the crowd by performing executions, I can not do it.
What is the trick?
Intel Core i7-950 - ASUS X58 Sabertooth Motherboard - 6GB Corsair - EVGA GTX 770 SC 2048MB -Enermax 620W PSU 'Liberty'

BehemothDeamon
3 years ago#2
Wow, these boards are dead. Just like the game itself. Many thanks for your kind help.
Intel Core i7-950 - ASUS X58 Sabertooth Motherboard - 6GB Corsair - EVGA GTX 770 SC 2048MB -Enermax 620W PSU 'Liberty'

User Info: UpliftingTheory

UpliftingTheory
3 years ago#3
RT when they have the white/red skull over their head to perform the executions on the particular person(s) the announcer/host wants to you take out.
Game recordings at youtube.com/SafaTubeV4

BehemothDeamon
3 years ago#4
Many thanks.

User Info: even13flow

even13flow
3 years ago#5
Also important to you might be that the colors that happen during the execution matter. If it turns blue, it wants you to hit X for a sword attack, and if it turns yellow then it wants you to hit Y for a shield related attack.
Religion should be erased from the world. It causes nothing but conflict and suffering - Max Wayne http://live.xbox.com/member/DeLong1

User Info: PatriotAct

PatriotAct
3 years ago#6
Lucky you even got an answer after your snide remark. Wish nobody helped you out at all.
Get your facts first. Then you can distort them as you please.

User Info: lVlAtlZiX

lVlAtlZiX
3 years ago#7
How the hell did you get to Chapter 7 of 8 and not do any executions?
GT: MAtRiX 757
PSN: MAtRiX_757

User Info: TheUltima8891

TheUltima8891
3 years ago#8
lVlAtlZiX posted...
How the hell did you get to Chapter 7 of 8 and not do any executions?

^This.... I would like to know as well.
&&&

User Info: Giarccpsn

Giarccpsn
3 years ago#9
even13flow posted...
Also important to you might be that the colors that happen during the execution matter. If it turns blue, it wants you to hit X for a sword attack, and if it turns yellow then it wants you to hit Y for a shield related attack.

Oh thanks dude, now it makes sense!
PSN ID: JoeKnightt
XboxLive GT: JoeKnightt
  1. Boards
  2. Ryse: Son of Rome
  3. How do I perfrom Execution?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived