Will the Pistol still be a One-Hit-Kill on the Hunters?

#1melvin343Posted 8/31/2011 10:31:41 AM
In caste you didn't know, the Pistol was the only way to kill a Hunter when it's back is turn and making the Pistol a must have weapon in the original Halo CE. In other words, it also can kill the Flood very quickly until you can find a Shotgun of course.
So did 343 Industries make sure this is till applies to Halo CE Anniversary?
---
Some of my post are False in order to protect the Guilty.
XBOX GT. player1mj117
#2untouchable010Posted 8/31/2011 10:51:39 AM
The game is going to play just like it did in the first, so the pistol is still going to have the same amount of damage and effectiveness it had in the original. They stated this themselves.
---
I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings.
#3melvin343(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2011 11:04:53 AM
Thanks, I was worry for a minute there. Well I guest I don't half to worry anything else.
---
Some of my post are False in order to protect the Guilty.
XBOX GT. player1mj117
#4Samurai162Posted 9/1/2011 7:13:20 AM
I just re-played CE last week and i found that beating them to death works as well :D
#5DruffPosted 9/1/2011 9:32:33 AM
You can kill Hunters in Halo 1 with any weapon. The pistol is just a lot easier and faster.
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
#6DaruniaTheGoronPosted 9/1/2011 11:27:19 AM
Sniper rifle kills them in one hit.
Rockets kill them.
Shotguns take a couple shots.

And Hunters are pretty easy if you're at all decent at strafing. Just get in close and they refuse to fire their cannon at you and choose to swing their arms at you really slowly instead. I can beat them to death easily.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/VinnyMendoza
"This is all we have... when we die.."
#7MegagutsPosted 9/1/2011 11:48:44 AM
melvin343 posted...
In caste you didn't know, the Pistol was the only way to kill a Hunter when it's back is turn and making the Pistol a must have weapon in the original Halo CE. In other words, it also can kill the Flood very quickly until you can find a Shotgun of course.
So did 343 Industries make sure this is till applies to Halo CE Anniversary?

Lolwut. That is most certainly not true.
---
GT: ConfederateRokr
Live every week like it's shark week