Halo Waypoint Secret Code Entry

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
  3. Halo Waypoint Secret Code Entry
4 years ago#1
So just wondering if anyone else has figured this out yet. I entered all 10 codes and got the 11th video and such but noticed that there are 10 entry slots for the code. Is there perhaps another code to enter to unlock something else? I already tried the first and last digit of each code but found nothing that way. Thought there might be something unique in each code but one of them doesn't have any unique characters. Any ideas?
---
GT: WhiteRabbitKizi
Pokemon White FC: 3224 5319 9031
4 years ago#2
I am pretty sure some more codes are hidden around CEA
---
Now Playing: Halo: Reach (Xbox 360), LoZ: Four Swords Anniversary (DSi Ware)
4 years ago#3
I'm sorry, but I'm pretty confused. Codes?
Also, if you're response is "OH MY GOD NOOB NOOB NOOB", don't even bother taking the time to type it.
---
My sig WILL NOT change until RvB has an Agent Michigan. Followers: 2.
4 years ago#4

So just wondering if anyone else has figured this out yet. I entered all 10 codes and got the 11th video and such but noticed that there are 10 entry slots for the code. Is there perhaps another code to enter to unlock something else? I already tried the first and last digit of each code but found nothing that way. Thought there might be something unique in each code but one of them doesn't have any unique characters. Any ideas?

Nope, that's all
---
Battlefield, Halo, Call of Duty Fan YES! It's Possible
Gamertag: EchoX860
4 years ago#5
How do you enter a code? I get a screen with 6 circles that I can't affect in any way
---
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(='.'=) signature to help him gain world domination!
4 years ago#6
^ You need to press the buttons that correspond to those colors. Green = A, Blue = X, and so on...

Then you can input the codes.
---
If a Killer Instinct 3 is never made....AT LEAST PUT THE FIRST 2 ON XBLA!!!!!
4 years ago#7
I'm going to suggest/ask is there a code a the end of the 11th video?
---
If it ain't gamerscore, it ain't worth it.
4 years ago#8
The fact that there are 10 spots for symbols in the code entry menu makes me think that there has to be other codes to enter besides the ones at the end of the terminals, most likely hidden throughout HCEA.

This also seems like the best possibility for unlocking the GRD helmet. Anyone check the dolls in the Reach maps for symbols? Maybe hidden on their shoe or something?
4 years ago#9
Where do you put the codes in? I am looking all over Waypoint and I can't find it.
---
he-he thought you would get a sig now didn't you
wait this is a sig. D'OH
4 years ago#10
on the home screen press "X" then hit the buttons that match the color circles that pop up in the next screen
  1. Boards
  2. Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
  3. Halo Waypoint Secret Code Entry

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived