They added new things to the tutorial after the update.

#1mab2815Posted 7/13/2012 1:51:44 PM
I was at the castle that was close to the village and the bridge is gone. I hit the switch and the water and lava made a line of cobblestone. Am I supposed to finish the bridge?
I like walking around the tutorial to see what they made.
Yesterday I decided to go around the hole map of tutorial and I saw a few things they created: lighthouse and village with a farm. I heard thay also added more things so i went to check em out.
---
(>.)> e"""" \-(0o0(-/
#2David_mills7Posted 7/13/2012 1:53:53 PM
It's intentional. A full three block wide bridge should be formed. One of the new aspects of pistons.
#3TBD2009Posted 7/13/2012 1:54:03 PM
The bridge will auto-complete itself, when you push the button powering the Pistons linked up with the Cobblestone Generator.

The Village and Lighthouse were already there since the game's release to the Xbox 360 (I should know, I ONLY play on the Tutorial seed).

There are a few goodies hidden where you wouldn't expect them, but this is almost the same exact world it's always been... the only major difference are the changes to the spawn area, and the Castle.
#4metroidman92Posted 7/13/2012 2:17:19 PM
How can I replicate a circuit like the bridge maker? I can't seem to figure out how to get circuits to auto switch on and off.
---
I have to return some video tapes...
#5ZOMBIECHICKENZPosted 7/13/2012 2:23:29 PM
metroidman92 posted...
How can I replicate a circuit like the bridge maker? I can't seem to figure out how to get circuits to auto switch on and off.

You need to make a pulsator. I'll try to explain but you could just YouTube It.

Put two blocks down, 1 space in between. Two Redstone torches on opposite sides of the blocks, 4 in total. Then Redstone on top of the blocks, in the middle and between the torches.
---
360 GT: ZOMBIECHICKENZ, PSN: Zombie__Chickenz
You mad, bro?
#6RedJacket200Posted 7/15/2012 12:15:31 PM
Quick question which I'm sure is going to sound stupid, but will I have to restart the tutorial world in order for the new changes to the castle and what not?

I got the latest update and went to the castle but nothing was changed like others have talked about.
---
Force Recon -- Penetrates Deeper, Takes Longer And Carries A Bigger Load
#7NeomantricPosted 7/15/2012 12:17:59 PM
RedJacket200 posted...
Quick question which I'm sure is going to sound stupid, but will I have to restart the tutorial world in order for the new changes to the castle and what not?

I got the latest update and went to the castle but nothing was changed like others have talked about.

Yes. I'm afraid you'll have to do the superfun tutorial yet again.
#8ComanderBlue3000Posted 7/17/2012 1:45:28 PM
There is also a lever on each side of the minecraft sign that reveals a path inside the sign. There is already a nether portal built there.
---
*GT: Dark Knight X24*
#9Jasonspencer16Posted 7/17/2012 2:13:53 PM
David_mills7 posted...
It's intentional. A full three block wide bridge should be formed. One of the new aspects of pistons.

A terrible aspect. Why would you want a cobblestone generating bridge that can't be retracted? It's totally pointless.

There are much more useful things to build.
---
GamerTag: TwistAndSpin
~Pokemon Black: 3525 1784 7570~ HG-FC: 1591 7368 1718 ~