tutorial world secrets?

#1TuohPosted 7/24/2012 12:40:33 PM
I know of the diamond chest but are there any other secrets in the tutorial world? It seems impossible to find an explanation of them.

Preferably a bow and some arrows...
---
PS3 Username: WafflesUniversal
hit me up some time.
#2JinnaiHimuraPosted 7/24/2012 12:46:53 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/632873-minecraft-xbox-360-edition/63394451
---
"Behold the glory of Saikyo!"
#3MountaindewmanPosted 7/24/2012 2:31:45 PM
There are a few hidden redstone lines beneath the surface of the castle. One is right before the staircase going down to the docks and the other is before you get to the church area.

There is also a Lighthouse north east of the castle.

Another village to the east I believe of the village to the west of the starting area.

There is a basement area beneath the church.

The chest beneath the water to the like west of the docks? Anyway a hidden path to it which you already mentioned.

There is a switch on both sides of the Minecraft logo in the sky that opens a path and leads to a Nether Portal.

Can't think of anymore but there are probably even more than what I just mentioned. I know there are tons of cave systems that lead to alot of resources but that is a given.
---
XBOX-360 Tag: MountaindewM, RSN: MountaindewM
#4ComanderBlue3000Posted 7/24/2012 3:01:37 PM
Mountaindewman posted...
There are a few hidden redstone lines beneath the surface of the castle. One is right before the staircase going down to the docks and the other is before you get to the church area.

There is also a Lighthouse north east of the castle.

Another village to the east I believe of the village to the west of the starting area.

There is a basement area beneath the church.

The chest beneath the water to the like west of the docks? Anyway a hidden path to it which you already mentioned.

There is a switch on both sides of the Minecraft logo in the sky that opens a path and leads to a Nether Portal.

Can't think of anymore but there are probably even more than what I just mentioned. I know there are tons of cave systems that lead to alot of resources but that is a given.

The Lighthouse and Second Village (Farm like area with large barn) were already there.
---
*GT: Dark Knight X24*
#5SILKAPosted 7/24/2012 4:21:30 PM
If you build a dirt staircase you can reach MineCraft Logo and a second one beside it lets you reach the top.
---
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
#6SILKAPosted 7/24/2012 4:37:31 PM
I cannot find the switches.
---
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
#7kodosatozPosted 7/24/2012 4:40:33 PM
Anyone know what the redstone lines are for, if anything?
---
GT - Kodos Atoz
http://ddogmachat.chatango.com/ - Live Xbox 360 Dragon's Dogma chat. Q&A, Ur-Dragon Updates, Trades, General Chat
#8TBD2009Posted 7/24/2012 4:57:00 PM
kodosatoz posted...
Anyone know what the redstone lines are for, if anything?

If you're talking about the buried ones, in the Castle, 4JSteve suggested it was part of an "abandoned" project...