Achievement hunter seed

#1SID_V1C1OUSPosted 8/28/2012 12:34:30 AM
Anyone know what seed Achievement hunter uses for their let's play? (the seed they built achievement city in)
---
Psn:xibox360isbetter
Xbl:JDM Niinja
#2InsaneriderPosted 8/28/2012 4:45:51 AM
Don't know, I think they used a random seed anyway because that's how they roll.
Even if you somehow find their seed, it's not going to have Achievement City, Geoff's Monolith, or a Tower of Pimps. You'd have to build it all yourself.
---
If your semi turns into a robot, you're gonna have an Optimus Prime.
GT: TimoInsano
#3SID_V1C1OUS(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2012 5:09:46 AM
Insanerider posted...
Don't know, I think they used a random seed anyway because that's how they roll.
Even if you somehow find their seed, it's not going to have Achievement City, Geoff's Monolith, or a Tower of Pimps. You'd have to build it all yourself.

Yes I know that, I'm not new to the game. I just figured maybe in one of their videos when they all lose server connection, maybe when they load up the map, maybe you could see the random seed number they used.
Reason I want it, is to of course, build a replica. And would prefer to have the same seed.
---
#4rincewind1990Posted 8/28/2012 5:09:47 AM
I can't be certain but i think my seed is the same as their's (at least that's what i thought when i watched their first let's play)

I think the cave that Gavin went down to find lava is at co-ordinates: X:-30, Y:63, Z:152
#5SID_V1C1OUS(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2012 5:12:59 AM
rincewind1990 posted...
I can't be certain but i think my seed is the same as their's (at least that's what i thought when i watched their first let's play)

I think the cave that Gavin went down to find lava is at co-ordinates: X:-30, Y:63, Z:152

I'll check it out, but the first 2 lets plays, used 2 different seeds,
Starting from 3+ is the achievement city seed
---
#6Evil_SquidwardPosted 8/28/2012 12:30:45 PM
I just shot them a tweet, maybe we'll get lucky and I'll get an answer.

You should tweet them too and see if we can't find out, because I'd actually like to know as well.
---
Gamertag: Marshalldilpkle -------- http://z-man-ga.deviantart.com/
We are gathered here today... To nail yer gizzards to the mast, ye poxy cur!
#7UddersAndBladesPosted 8/28/2012 1:01:48 PM
SID_V1C1OUS posted...
Reason I want it, is to of course, build a replica. And would prefer to have the same seed.

Wow, you must really like Achievement Hunter if you're going to build a replica of everything. I could only imagine how long that would take by yourself D:
---
WEB SWING
#8SID_V1C1OUS(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2012 2:43:53 PM
UddersAndBlades posted...
SID_V1C1OUS posted...

Wow, you must really like Achievement Hunter if you're going to build a replica of everything. I could only imagine how long that would take by yourself D:

I have people that will help me, and once it's done I could always make the map available for download or something
---