Different from PC version?

#1teirPosted 4/5/2012 9:43:06 AM
Are they adding anything? I bought it on PC and if theres nothing new on the 360 I don't really see a point in getting it.
#2z0mbin3_81Posted 4/5/2012 2:31:22 PM(edited)
No its the same. But now you can play in on your couch or comfy bed.
---
I made me do it..... wait.
#3ShadowBanjoPosted 4/5/2012 2:49:05 PM
It's like the PC version, but no mods.
#4KC_CheeseKingPosted 4/5/2012 3:12:36 PM
z0mbin3_81 posted...

That's the reason I'm getting it. That, and my computer is not built for game. I can barely run the PC version on "Tiny" render distance with OptiFine.
---
Please assume that any posts I make are referring to single-player unless I say otherwise. I couldn't possibly give less of a **** about multi-player or co-op.
#5z0mbin3_81Posted 4/5/2012 4:42:40 PM
Yeah, my pc isn't that great with it. Not as much lag thanks to patches. However the xbox version has a huge draw distance I can't achive with PC. And as I said. Nice comfy bed plus my hands wont get crampy like with mouse and keyboard.
---
I made me do it..... wait.
#6CrazyFool319Posted 4/5/2012 8:36:16 PM
KC_CheeseKing posted...
z0mbin3_81 posted...

That's the reason I'm getting it. That, and my computer is not built for game. I can barely run the PC version on "Tiny" render distance with OptiFine.

Its time to upgrade. My netbook runs it decently and its several years old and its a fricking netbook.
---
SEAHAWKS
#7CruorComaPosted 4/6/2012 10:34:43 AM
Why upgrade? It's already coming out on 360 for 20 bucks. Unless upgrading plus the premium Minecraft account ends up being cheaper than 20 dollars... just why?
---
Gamertag: LordMahemium - RIP Sparky
Satanic Overlord of The Bar With No Name
#8DartkunPosted 4/7/2012 6:26:03 PM
I play my PC version on a nice comfy bed, with a controller.

Xpadder and a 360 controller.
---
Resident LoL Board Katarina Player
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#9decepticondevilPosted 4/8/2012 10:24:25 PM

Why upgrade? Because telling people what to do on the internet gives you that ultra cool feeling of superiority. And nobody loves that false sense of superiority than PC gamers. Odd... most console gamers don't give much thought to gaming on PC's, but PC gamers have this weird obsession with trying to lord this superiority over console gamers. Why? No idea. Some kind of complex, possibly.

#10DukeNukeThemPosted 4/9/2012 3:59:50 AM
Seriously? Now we've actually got someone in this thread trolling PC gamers again? Give it a rest already, most console gamers don't bother with PC gaming because it requires a little bit of knowledge and up keep, something the average console gamer knows nothing about. I see nothing wrong with telling someone to upgrade.. if your computer cannot even run Minecraft, you've got yourself a seriously old computer.. 6+ years old.