Skins and mods?

#1DoubleUTeeEfffPosted 4/27/2012 6:32:20 PM
There should be a way to implement skins and mods. I would love to have my favorite skin on while playing in the chef craftory mod ( more plants/trees and more recipies )
---
Waiting for: Assassin's Creed 3, Grand Theft Auto 5, WWE '13
#2Chuck_BosworthPosted 4/27/2012 6:45:13 PM
They're going to look into it. No promises.
---
Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?
#3konkorPosted 4/28/2012 10:47:14 AM
The mods I couldn't care less about, only a few were good. Skins is a must though, even if it's like a Forza system where you create your own and then upload it for people to download.
#4ArchMageSynokPosted 4/28/2012 1:44:13 PM
Skins would nice, but I just want texture packs, like deku or what ever it's called. Been watching too many Syndicate Project youtube vids to think the standard pack looks good, after seeing him play that all the time.
---
"I bought a ward against logic off a traveling fortune-teller," Wayne explained, "It lets me add two n' two and get a pickle" GT- Synok
#5DoubleUTeeEfff(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2012 5:33:54 PM
ArchMageSynok posted...
Skins would nice, but I just want texture packs, like deku or what ever it's called. Been watching too many Syndicate Project youtube vids to think the standard pack looks good, after seeing him play that all the time.

Amen to that. I need to catch up on his series. I faded out of it around episode 70 something lol.
---
Waiting for: Assassin's Creed 3, Grand Theft Auto 5, WWE '13
#6z0mbin3_81Posted 4/28/2012 9:04:07 PM
Pirates are already getting texture packs to work, skins of course will be in at some point.
---
I made me do it..... wait.
#7ArchMageSynokPosted 4/29/2012 1:42:36 PM
DoubleUTeeEfff posted...
ArchMageSynok posted...

Amen to that. I need to catch up on his series. I faded out of it around episode 70 something lol.

he's at around episode 160 now, got tons of a crazy stuff going, building a huge castle, has a minecart station, dock yard, much larger house, and building a new bigger house. and a new minecraft series with some kinda girlfriend chick from America.
---
"I bought a ward against logic off a traveling fortune-teller," Wayne explained, "It lets me add two n' two and get a pickle" GT- Synok
#8briforge2Posted 4/30/2012 1:02:11 PM
i hope there will be some way to make your own skin, or custimize it some how
---
OWGWTFBBQ
#9Auto2112MBEPosted 4/30/2012 1:39:18 PM
They'd probably treat a skin as DLC. 120 points a pop.
---
...../|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_.....The Rush Board '573253'.....
...(`\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,.......................................
#10Skeif13Posted 4/30/2012 1:52:23 PM
Auto2112MBE posted...
They'd probably treat a skin as DLC. 120 points a pop.

If they make you pay for skins (which I hope they don't), I hope you're buying a slot for a skin, and not just the ability to make a skin once. That way if you want a new skin, you can either buy a new slot, or edit/replace an old one (like in Animal Crossing) for free.

I hope that made sense... I suck at putting things into words.
---
If you believe in Bridget, have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100 % proud of it, put this in your sig.