Topic
---
Hi. Number of people who have said Hi back: 7
#2Chuck_BosworthPosted 5/8/2012 6:17:09 PM
Not in this version.
---
Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?
#3glassghost0Posted 5/8/2012 6:26:40 PM
ok, I've never played the game, but I can see what people are saying. A lot of these questions could be answered if you would just do a google search
---
Check out my Youtube Videos at https://www.youtube.com/user/GlassGhost0/videos
#4Laylow12Posted 5/8/2012 7:11:45 PM
glassghost0 posted...
ok, I've never played the game, but I can see what people are saying. A lot of these questions could be answered if you would just do a google search

Damn to anyone that asks a question about a game on a video game forum! I mean it's just here for bragging, b****ing and whining about the game. However, a question?? You've got to be f****** kidding us right?
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#5Chuck_BosworthPosted 5/8/2012 7:13:56 PM
Or you know, discussion?
---
Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?
#6RBF11586Posted 5/8/2012 7:14:35 PM
I'd be inclined to agree with the above poster normally, but a lot of questions being asked on this board(not this particular topic) could be answered by just visiting the PC minecraft forum.
---
gamertag - mistahnuff
#7Laylow12Posted 5/8/2012 7:55:39 PM(edited)
Chuck_Bosworth posted...
Or you know, discussion?

You're one of the good guys around here. =p
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#8Solarman98Posted 5/8/2012 7:39:05 PM
i know you cant breed but can you lure animals to your barn?
---
talking to yourself isnt bad, its bad when you start asking yourself "what?"
#9OleDirtyDPosted 5/8/2012 7:41:05 PM
Laylow12 posted...
glassghost0 posted...

Damn to anyone that asks a question about a game on a video game forum! I mean it's just here for bragging, b****ing and whining about the game. However, a question?? You've got to be f****** kidding us right?

Ty ty ty. Some ppl have no other reason to exist but to make someone else's day worse than theirs. If ya aint got nuthin nice to say, keep ur d*** mouth shut.
#10KillerSpecialKPosted 5/8/2012 7:45:21 PM
OleDirtyD posted...
Laylow12 posted...
glassghost0 posted...

Ty ty ty. Some ppl have no other reason to exist but to make someone else's day worse than theirs. If ya aint got nuthin nice to say, keep ur d*** mouth shut.

This x1000. So much hate on the web it sickens me.

Anyways, back on topic. I remember when I heard confirmation that it was version 1.6.6. I knew then I couldn't have a huge animal farm. It will come eventually.
---
3DS FC: (Kaz) 0130-1836-9252 X360: MC Kazoo
OTAKU 4 LIFE!