How do I play Minecraft on Two player split screen?

#11tekn1quesPosted 5/9/2012 8:44:14 AM
corex3d posted...
i still use a sd tv i have a hd one but i think its only a15 inch though so i just continue to use my i think 20 inch sd tv instead yep i don"t know my tv sizes lol

What? How do you feed yourself on a daily basis? Are you OK?

srsbeansman
---
Help yourself to some decent meat on the way out..
#12RyukSanPosted 5/9/2012 8:46:36 AM
So what exactly do I need to enable 2 player splitscreen?
My tv is HD, or at least I think it is (Haier L24B1180), I don't have an HDMI cable atm(but I can certainly get one if its a must). My and my brother are also trying to set up 2 player but dont know how.
#13Chuck_BosworthPosted 5/9/2012 8:47:38 AM
You need some form of HD, whether that is HDMI or component cables.
---
Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?
#14AkaimizuPosted 5/9/2012 8:49:37 AM
That's very HD. Just get a cheap HDMI cable and you should be set. That's the optimal way to play, anyway. Just pressing Start on another controller will be all that is needed, then.
---
"because 'Clerks' is NINJA in itself." - Ninja Mask lessons by Vem Reld (http://server6.uploadit.org/files/greatisgood-Ninja.jpg)
#15KaryuPosted 5/9/2012 10:10:25 AM
I have a nice large, widescreen SD TV and it still won't let me play splitscreen. Thanks guys!

My TV is perfectly fine which is why I haven't bought a new one (waiting till it breaks down before switching), I'm not replacing it for one stupid decision these guys made. This is the first I've heard of having splitscreen only for HD, I feel like I've been lied to.
---
I want to live till I die, no more no less.
#16CoolAsianDudePosted 5/9/2012 12:34:53 PM
Karyu posted...
I have a nice large, widescreen SD TV and it still won't let me play splitscreen. Thanks guys!

My TV is perfectly fine which is why I haven't bought a new one (waiting till it breaks down before switching), I'm not replacing it for one stupid decision these guys made. This is the first I've heard of having splitscreen only for HD, I feel like I've been lied to.

Same here. How horrible. >:/
---
I ask a lot of questions. Just to let 'ya know.
#17PaperToadPosted 5/9/2012 3:10:20 PM
This is ridiculous, you have to have HD cables to play the 20 dollar game I just bought? Awful decision by the development team.