How was your first night?

#1SiblingzPosted 5/9/2012 10:22:47 AM
I forgot the feeling of having a creeper at your door and no means of stopping it until morning. Killing it at night is just asking to be murdered by the sniper squad.
---
If you wanna see how smart you are Click here
#2DarthPenguin111Posted 5/9/2012 10:26:33 AM
It involved me standing on my crafting table and praying that the zombies didn't jump over my wall (didn't have time to put a roof in yet), then the next morning i open the door and a creeper walks in...
---
I love you girl but I'm not the answer for the questions you still have...
#3BurnmadPosted 5/9/2012 10:32:04 AM
I slept like a baby in my bed because first night houses are for suckers.
#4whocares2007Posted 5/9/2012 10:34:56 AM
No problem. Found a cool location, built a small shack, and slept in my freshly made bed.
#5Just_The_TipPosted 5/9/2012 10:35:49 AM
Stood in my crude shack until daybreak. Went outside before the sun was fully up, got attacked by spiders then exploded by a creeper.
---
dude I googled your username and found this site where people were poopin on each other -_-
#6BurnmadPosted 5/9/2012 10:36:36 AM
Oh right, in my bed in my cave.
#7IcarusaelPosted 5/9/2012 10:38:22 AM
I tried to dig a hole under me, I had no tools, and after 1 square of dirt, there was stone... I was too lazy to destroy it with my hand and was running out of time, so I tried to build something arround me, and it was too hard to build the roof on time with the xbox controller lol, then I realised there was no monster, I thought it was maybe because I was in the DEMO! I then started walking and passed in a tunnel which is under the big MINECRAFT logo floating in the sky, on the other side, I heard a spider, I thought that the game was ''starting'' when you pass throught this tunnel, so I came back to what I thought was the training ground, with no ennemies, and got attacked by a spider and a zombie, killed them, 3 heart left, I just started to climb to reach the MINECRAFT Logo, played with it for 2 minutes, fell down, died, morning arrived, visited the castle, turned off the game, thinking it is time to restart playing Minecraft on my PC =) I would buy the Xbox version if it was not that expensive...
#8Chuck_BosworthPosted 5/9/2012 10:44:10 AM
Bed in an ugly cave :(
---
Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?
#9FearbeardPosted 5/9/2012 10:48:00 AM
I've played the PC version, so I gathered some wood and wool, then cut myself a nice little cave which I used as a base to start mining downwards, and slept if I needed to.

My first nice on PC was quite different though. I essentially enclosed myself in a small dirt box with a small opening for a window and no bed. Night seemed to last forever and I didn't even know how to make charcoal to get torches yet.
---
As soon as there is hype, there is hate.
http://backloggery.com/fearbeard
#10BurnmadPosted 5/9/2012 11:01:02 AM
Chuck_Bosworth posted...
Bed in an ugly cave :(

Oh dear, now the cave feels bad about itself.

For some reason, I actually prefer caves to houses for the first hundred or so in-game days, then suddenly get sick of it and slowly build a house.