Anybody know a good seed with flat open fields?

#1deadANDrottedPosted 5/9/2012 3:17:08 PM
My random world is good and all but it's almost nothing but mountains and hills. My main idea right now is to make a huge farm and I really don't want to spend most of my time digging out hill sides.

I don't want it completely flat but enough area to plant crops and build pens for animals. I'm sure water is available on all maps so I'm not to worried about that.
#2UnstandardwarPosted 5/9/2012 3:20:29 PM
Glacier

Huge mountains, with rolling plains in between.
---
(V)0-0(V)
Official Repeaer Bnase of the ME3 boards
#3u2popmofoPosted 5/9/2012 3:41:13 PM
I'm playing on Glacier as well, randomly heard about it via a Minecraft Youtube channel showing off the XBLA version yesterday. I haven't found a lot of flat areas yet (that aren't desert), but it's a really cool map / seed regardless.
#4UnstandardwarPosted 5/9/2012 3:42:48 PM
u2popmofo posted...
I'm playing on Glacier as well, randomly heard about it via a Minecraft Youtube channel showing off the XBLA version yesterday. I haven't found a lot of flat areas yet (that aren't desert), but it's a really cool map / seed regardless.

Glacier is a classic seed, and a beta favorite. 404 has the epic death pit though, so you might want to check it out.
---
(V)0-0(V)
Official Repeaer Bnase of the ME3 boards
#5deadANDrotted(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2012 4:30:36 PM
Ok I'll check it out. Thanks guys!
#6Dessie_HullPosted 5/9/2012 4:35:25 PM
Try Limbo. I just had a quick look and it seemed flat where i spawned with some small mountains at the edge.
#7Leighton04Posted 5/9/2012 5:16:53 PM
Unstandardwar posted...
u2popmofo posted...

Glacier is a classic seed, and a beta favorite. 404 has the epic death pit though, so you might want to check it out.

I would like to know more about this death pit. Care to elaborate?
---
GT: Leighton04
#8bluedmonPosted 5/9/2012 5:40:45 PM
Leighton04 posted...
Unstandardwar posted...
u2popmofo posted...

make the 404 seed and experience it for yourself? :)
---
There's different kinds of caring. I care enough to be an *** but I don't care enough to consider his opinion valid to influence anyone's opinion - diablo2lod12
#9deadANDrotted(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2012 6:06:52 PM
Dessie_Hull posted...
Try Limbo. I just had a quick look and it seemed flat where i spawned with some small mountains at the edge.

Sounds like what I'm looking for. I'm stuck at work so I'll check it after.

Also I have to check out 404!!!
#10ZeroXravenPosted 5/9/2012 8:47:00 PM
bluedmon posted...
Leighton04 posted...
Unstandardwar posted...
u2popmofo posted...

make the 404 seed and experience it for yourself? :)

I made the seed and searched the entire map...what about it?