HDMI cable -- multiplayer help

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
  3. HDMI cable -- multiplayer help
3 years ago#1
OK, so until today I was just playing without my HDMI cable plugged into the XBOX and television. I went to add the HDMI cable for multi-player and my power cord to the XBOX has a plastic notch sticking out that interferes with connection of the HDMI cable.

I just bought the XBOX last year; so it's not an "old" model but there is still the notch on the cord. Is there any quick fix to this problem ?

Thanks
3 years ago#2
uh, how where you playing without a video connection?
---
gamertag - mistahnuff
3 years ago#3
Interferes with the connection how? Literally blocking it? Because the other A/V cables block the HDMI port when they're plugged in. And those are A/V cables, not the power cord. So if it is your power cord, how is it interfering?
---
Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?
3 years ago#4
also why would you need an HDMI cable for multiplayer?
---
gamertag - mistahnuff
3 years ago#5
Lol sorry. That wasn't the power connection that was blocked. Above the HDMI is the A/V connection -- so that is what is the SD connection cable? So I am able to remove that and just use the HDMI cable then ?
3 years ago#6
iwantu23 posted...
Lol sorry. That wasn't the power connection that was blocked. Above the HDMI is the A/V connection -- so that is what is the SD connection cable? So I am able to remove that and just use the HDMI cable then ?

yep.
---
gamertag - mistahnuff
3 years ago#7
Yup.

And to RBF, you can read my sticky or check the hundred topics about splitscreen.
---
Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?
3 years ago#8
RBF11586 posted...
also why would you need an HDMI cable for multiplayer?

Because you can't play split-screen without one.
---
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the knee.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
  3. HDMI cable -- multiplayer help

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived