List cool seeds you know here.

#71UlitmaXPosted 5/21/2012 6:34:22 AM
Seed-

OhMyGod

Awesome seed you spawn on a small island and half the map is forest and the other snow. The snow side is awesome as there is a huge mountainous valley. Tons of iron on this world also.
#72thawu143Posted 5/21/2012 6:50:00 AM
Mojang
fo sho - i am pretty much a n00b but my roommate knew some ish from playing on the computer a bunch - within 3 hours of starting up the seed we already have gold, diamonds, obsidian, and we smashed a spawn point and scored some chests. N B D!
---
XBOX GT - cooter12345
#73sprittrackerPosted 5/21/2012 7:07:58 AM
gargamel works again, you just spawn outside now. it is the same world still.
#74sprittrackerPosted 5/21/2012 7:09:50 AM
gargamel works again. you just spawn outside.
#75Master SplinterPosted 5/21/2012 12:40:49 PM
I have tried a few, albeit only briefly. I thought the Super Mario Sunshine was very cool looking. I checked that one out for about an hour. It is my second favorite one right now. My favorite world is 1987. I checked out a good amount and have found lots of coal and iron north of where you spawn, in a mountain. I have seen several caves already, and sailed half way around the map. I have seen desert, forest, and snow biomes so far.
---
360/PS3. Befriend me if you wish: Gamertag/ PSN: Splinter MM. "Ignorance = language of GameFAQs" Myself
#76Glover33448Posted 5/21/2012 12:48:52 PM
be it ever so humble

It starts you out up in a tree...find your way down...to the right on the coast is a huge cave entrance...tons of minerals...after a night of mining I found 6 diamond, 13 gold, 70 iron, 60 lapis, around 200 redstone and 2 monster spawners. Also tons of gravel which turns into a good amount of flint. Found cactus, sugar cane, and pumpkins all near the start too.
---
"Vampire Penguins...Zombie Guinea Pigs...We're done for!"
Some British Dude's Random Sleep Talk
#77Master SplinterPosted 5/22/2012 5:09:08 PM
bump
---
360/PS3. Befriend me if you wish: Gamertag/ PSN: Splinter MM. "Ignorance = language of GameFAQs" Myself
#78deadANDrottedPosted 5/22/2012 5:16:22 PM
Glover33448 posted...
be it ever so humble

It starts you out up in a tree...find your way down...to the right on the coast is a huge cave entrance...tons of minerals...after a night of mining I found 6 diamond, 13 gold, 70 iron, 60 lapis, around 200 redstone and 2 monster spawners. Also tons of gravel which turns into a good amount of flint. Found cactus, sugar cane, and pumpkins all near the start too.

Sounds kinda like tge one I found last night. Eccept I got 11 diamonds abit more iron and less lapis. I have way more coal than I know what to do with. Caves are all over the place and there are cliff sides that rival some of the popular seeds and still enough flat land to get started on building.

The seed is...

Phantasmagoria2

I am loving it so far and I barely ventured far from spawn.
#79SeaofshellsPosted 5/23/2012 4:45:57 PM
fart noise was a pretty awesome map with a legendary snow biome a little ways south west from the spawn. There is an immediately visible mountain that reaches the clouds just BEGGING to be made into a fortress.
---
Berzerkers are blind and so hunt by sound and smell.
#80Kuchar1992Posted 5/23/2012 4:59:11 PM
MLKAD, all in caps. It has an open lava pit and right next to it is a monster spawner. The chest was pretty bare, only had cocoa beans and some wheat. Nothing special. Only discovered a small portion of the map.