You should be, jerk!

Lmao. xD
Get that feeling sometimes.
---
360 GT: ZOMBIECHICKENZ
PSN: Zombie__Chickenz
#12ZOMBIECHICKENZ(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2012 9:58:32 AM
Chuck_Bosworth posted...
The second topic being the one I posted 3 hours after the tweet, and not 6 days later =p

But yeah, looking up the features of 1.7.3 is fairly simple, as banished pointed out.

I couldn't be bothered to scroll down, I'm sure others couldn't either. I know looking on the wiki is an obvious solution but tbh I don't like its layout and also I didn't know which beta was being released. I'm sure other people felt the same. Just posted a nice friendly list to help other people who may have been in my situation and got my head bit off.
---
#13Tzuba12Posted 5/15/2012 10:00:48 AM
It would make more sense just to wait a little while longer and just update the whole thing to the current pc version. Or at least 1.0
---
Go here and pay me for stuff! http://fiverr.com/tzuba
an atheist scowling at a cheat code. he growls. "....GOD MODE?!"
#14ZOMBIECHICKENZ(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2012 10:02:46 AM
Tzuba12 posted...
It would make more sense just to wait a little while longer and just update the whole thing to the current pc version. Or at least 1.0

Thought the same thing myself. Why didn't they just release the up to date version in the first place ?
---
#15chasingmaynardPosted 5/15/2012 10:02:53 AM
ZOMBIECHICKENZ posted...
Chuck_Bosworth posted...
The second topic being the one I posted 3 hours after the tweet, and not 6 days later =p

But yeah, looking up the features of 1.7.3 is fairly simple, as banished pointed out.

I couldn't be bothered to scroll down, I'm sure others couldn't either. I know looking on the wiki is an obvious solution but tbh I don't like its layout and also I didn't know which beta was being released. I'm sure other people felt the same. Just posted a nice friendly list to help other people who may have been in my situation and got my head bit off.

Nice? Friendly? Had your thread made the creeper sound, I would have been able to avoid it and not get my eyes burned out, you inconsiderate... um... jerk. Wait... you have been called that already...
#16ZOMBIECHICKENZ(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2012 10:06:03 AM
chasingmaynard posted...

Nice? Friendly? Had your thread made the creeper sound, I would have been able to avoid it and not get my eyes burned out, you inconsiderate... um... jerk. Wait... you have been called that already...

Seriously, tell me what did I do wrong here ? I honestly do not know. I posted some information most people knew, so what? Don't think that deserved this abuse.
---
#17megaddtdPosted 5/15/2012 10:15:58 AM
ZOMBIECHICKENZ posted...
chasingmaynard posted...

Seriously, tell me what did I do wrong here ? I honestly do not know. I posted some information most people knew, so what? Don't think that deserved this abuse.

Take your helpfulness to another board, sir! >:P
#18chasingmaynardPosted 5/15/2012 10:18:26 AM
ZOMBIECHICKENZ posted...
chasingmaynard posted...

Hey, I'm with the other guy, and your list was new to me. But then again, everyone else is cheering for the Piston blocks that are coming, and here I am excited that I hooked up a pressure plate to shoot myself with an arrow from a nearby dispenser, lol. Definitely a little behind...
#19ZOMBIECHICKENZ(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2012 10:21:21 AM
megaddtd posted...
Take your helpfulness to another board, sir! >:P

What was I thinking ?! Trying to help people, must have been outta my mind. >.< :P
---
#20ZOMBIECHICKENZ(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2012 10:24:49 AM
chasingmaynard posted...
Hey, I'm with the other guy, and your list was new to me. But then again, everyone else is cheering for the Piston blocks that are coming, and here I am excited that I hooked up a pressure plate to shoot myself with an arrow from a nearby dispenser, lol. Definitely a little behind...

At least you worked out what the dispensers were used for... xD
---