Seeds list

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#21
Eden mostly forest and large mtns, sand pit in the center also tundra in the north with HUGE cave systems.
"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. We know more about war than we know about peace, more about killing than we know about living.
4 years ago#22
majin strach

That one was crazy mountains and cliffs.

suck my d*ck s.mouse

That's my GF's idea and I am enjoying the cave rivers and making railway tracks..
"WoW hasn't been good since vanilla, those who still play are just chasing the dragon" (random quote from some imageboard) GT: Majin Strach
4 years ago#23

is very cool... also enjoyed

LouSciffer

has nice clifs and waterways
If you want to see whats behind these cold eye's, You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise - Pink Floyd
4 years ago#24
bottom dollar mine

quite varied as far as biomes go.
So far I found large mines, a huge pumpkin patch and at least 8 large caves, that I haven't fully explored yet.
Also I have found no lava yet.
"Don't worry, I work at Remington, I'm like god to these people" Me after my friend had issues with going to a redneck bar
4 years ago#25
UltimateWarrior

Haven't explored it fully, but it has a mountain shaped like a Duck. Just thought that was funny.
"My plans are always practical! It's the laws of physics that get in the way of my success." - Red Mage
4 years ago#26
oglethorpe ......looks like the world was hit with an earthquake... the ground is open in alot of places, exposing cave systems, and even a mob spawner and chest.. no huge mountains, just some hills.. no snow or pine trees.. there are wolves and pumpkins too.. it's like a large continent, with a couple large islands on the outskirts of map

while we're on the subject, are there any good seeds for some nice flat land? i end up paving the world for my builds, and a map with lil to no mountains would be a godsend.. im currently tinkering around with random seeds trying to find a good flat one.. i'll be sure to post any good ones here =)
4 years ago#27

Excellent island based seed. Lots of desert biome, sand mountains and such.
CrazyUkraine
4 years ago#28
can we also get a verification on clay being on any of these seeds?
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: CrazyMammoth1
4 years ago#29
Quesadila
4 years ago#30
i've been playing around with these seeds and it seems like there isnt any consistency.. i tried 60 6's (all 6's, as many as i could fit) and explored, then tried the same seed again and got a different world.. anyone found some seeds that do repeat consistently?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived