Seeds good for wolf taming, in this topic.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
  3. Seeds good for wolf taming, in this topic.
4 years ago#1
Last achievement left to go, post seeds/success stories.
All 33 gold guns in MW3 + 2500 Desert Eagle kills.
4 years ago#2
My boyfriend is a wolf, and I use my seed to tame him
Sno's ball and chain
4 years ago#3
macarena69 posted...
My boyfriend is a wolf, and I use my seed to tame him

Seed list:
macarena69

Any others?
All 33 gold guns in MW3 + 2500 Desert Eagle kills.
4 years ago#4
Not sure about any good wolf seeds, I think wolves spawn just as much on one seed as the others. But I got the achievement, All I did was collect a few bones, set it to peaceful and look around. I'm not sure but I think wolves only spawn late at night and early in the morning. that seems to be the only times I see them. It might also help to look for things like sheep or cows, every time i've found them they seem to be hunting in areas with cows and sheep
GT: AdvancedGamer31
4 years ago#5
My world is completely devoid of wolves. When I first started there were plenty. I tamed a total of 4 and the rest vanished. Still haven't got that stupid achievement.
GT: HiPOJaK
I'm so happy I could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them! -Sheogorath
4 years ago#6
A wolf was running to me playfully and then fell into a small lava pit and died in agony. I had nothing to do with it (not a trap). That was the one and only wolf I've ever seen.
I hope it isn't random and that there are some heavy wolf seeds.

4 years ago#7
ive been playing like a maniac since i got it got 19 out of 20 acheivements and the 3 secret ones but the wolf taming is still giving me a headache i only got 1 wolf so far

XBL GT~ Arrancar422
4 years ago#8
my seed is TOYOTA and i've seen quite a few wolves actually
Resident GFAQS Toyota fanboi/ Drift Master
http://jdmcars.info/cars/toyota_chaser_jzx100.jpg http://benisawesome.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/dgb.gif
4 years ago#9
if you find a wolf, save before you attempt to tame it. then tame it, quit without saving load and repeat til you get it. this worked for me as i was about to shoot myself looking for a wolf i decided to try it.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
  3. Seeds good for wolf taming, in this topic.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived