The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Random Seed Generator!

#1TheJackoNerdPosted 5/20/2012 11:01:41 AM
When making a new world, using a random seed is exciting and can provide hours more fun when you have no idea what you're going to get. Problem is, you can't actually check the physical seed you are playing at the moment on the 360 Edition.

So how about generating the seed manually before you start, and just entering it in when you create your world?

http://maord.com/

Use these settings for the chance to get every single seed possible:
http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/6425/ss20120520at065811.png

(The max. amount of characters in a seed is 60. A seed can use lower case, upper case, symbols and numbers. Using I, 1, etc. makes sure you can get every single seed possible. In theory, this allows you to generate every single possible seed ever.)

Then if the world turns out to be a pretty damn good one, you already have the seed and can recreate the world as many times as you like, or even share with friends! And what's great is that the seed and world is still random!
#2TheJackoNerd(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2012 12:42:15 PM
Bump.
#3RyuMuramasaPosted 5/22/2012 3:50:51 PM
bump
---
"Scars remind us where we've been. They shouldn't dictate where we go."
#4Chuck_BosworthPosted 5/22/2012 3:54:46 PM
Not sure what the point of this is. You can literally type in anything, as long as you remember what it is, you can do it again.

White
Caketime
Plant food
cOmpUter
RANDOM

Seriously...I'll generate some random seeds for you.
---
Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?
#5lord_abortionPosted 5/22/2012 3:57:47 PM
Chuck_Bosworth posted...
Not sure what the point of this is. You can literally type in anything, as long as you remember what it is, you can do it again.

White
Caketime
Plant food
cOmpUter
RANDOM

Seriously...I'll generate some random seeds for you.

Gotta agree with Chuck here. You can punch anything you can think of into the seed line. Instead of a seed generator, pick a number, or point to a word in the dictionary.
---
GT: StrangeAnima1