As of now, I am aiming for the 500m rail achievement and...

#1Peter_Griffin33Posted 5/20/2012 4:57:15 PM
Something is going wrong, friend of mine rode in it and told me it went 317m. So I dig a longer tunnel and go iron/gold hunting for several hours until I am very sure it has to be over 500m. Since my friend was offline I hop on and on my stats(playing on easy) it says only 17m. Whats up with this?
---
Dr. Pepper 10. The most sexist commercial on tv and nobody cares.
http://i.imgur.com/ywEXn.gif
#2Hoasty1Posted 5/20/2012 5:06:24 PM
just keep building
---
I've grown enough farm in this field to feed my wife for a week. I wont let you take it away from me.
#3Peter_Griffin33(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2012 5:08:50 PM
Your missing the point second poster. My friend tried my rail and got 317m from it. I build more for hours and try it to only get 17m. The game isn't registering it right.
---
Dr. Pepper 10. The most sexist commercial on tv and nobody cares.
http://i.imgur.com/ywEXn.gif
#4ryan0991Posted 5/20/2012 5:15:42 PM(edited)

Your missing the point second poster. My friend tried my rail and got 317m from it. I build more for hours and try it to only get 17m. The game isn't registering it right.

Are you sure that you're building in a straight line? (as in no direction changes or height changes)

If you continue to have issues then feel free to join my game. I have a 500m long rail already set up. It gave me the achievement just fine.

GT: BOBtheMASTER
---
http://gamercard.xbox360achievements.org/x360a-1/BOBtheMASTER.png
Could care less = you care at least somewhat. Couldn't care less = you don't care at all.
#5deadANDrottedPosted 5/20/2012 5:23:41 PM
ryan0991 posted...
Are you sure that you're building in a straight line? (as in no direction changes or height changes)

If you continue to have issues then feel free to join my game. I have a 500m long rail already set up. It gave me the achievement just fine.

You can go up and down hill. A few of us built a track last night for the achievment and it had a bunch hills. Once we finished I went on a test run to make sure we would make it over the bigger hills.

Not only did it make but it was pretty fast and got the achievment right near the end of the track.
#6FurioPosted 5/20/2012 5:50:41 PM
deadANDrotted posted...
ryan0991 posted...

You can go up and down hill. A few of us built a track last night for the achievment and it had a bunch hills. Once we finished I went on a test run to make sure we would make it over the bigger hills.

Not only did it make but it was pretty fast and got the achievment right near the end of the track.

Perhaps TC's track is not fast enough? Either that or his leaderboard is glitching, which is causing the achievement to glitch for some reason.