Good ways to grief friends?

#1Aadrian1234Posted 5/21/2012 12:00:14 AM
2 of my friends are getting minecraft soon, and we are pretty laid back. We like to fool around, and I want to know of some good traps I could set around my world to welcome them. Heck, I'll probably start a trap war, their gonna want to get me back. I would like any kind of trap, mainly ones that work by using pressure plates and switches (secret traps). I would appreciate if you can send video links, I like seeing them in action
---
PSN-Aadrianseth
3DS FC: 0817-4248-5560 PM me so I can add your FC. Warning: I start posting some weird stuff when I'm bored. You have been warned
#2Seekcro2010Posted 5/21/2012 12:32:04 AM
Landmines: bury a tnt block under a block with a pressure plate on top. It's great fun.
---
"If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him" -Voltaire
Proud agnostic
#3darkdragongirlPosted 5/21/2012 12:44:43 AM
Surround your friend's home in obsidian.
---
http://i41.tinypic.com/1e3n01.jpg
#4ZOMBIECHICKENZPosted 5/21/2012 12:55:03 AM
Fill the entire second layer under a house with dynamite, then put the floor down, random pressure plate, remove exit button from iron door, BOOM!

Just found this earlier, ain't tried it but looks pretty beast. :)
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dz89wi7ltrF8&v=z89wi7ltrF8&gl=GB
---
360 GT: ZOMBIECHICKENZ
PSN: Zombie__Chickenz
#5ahogue82Posted 5/21/2012 9:09:31 AM
My friend pissed me off irl and I threatened to burn his minecraft house down. He invited me into his game later and joked that his house was actually a cave he set up in so I couldn't burn it down. when he was out mining I filled every open block with gravel. I guess I could have been really mean and used stone, or even better obsidian. :-P
---
New and exciting topic filled with fresh concepts and anecdotes. AMAZING! TELL ME MORE!
#6ZacGTzPosted 5/21/2012 9:12:14 AM
If they have a button/switch rewiring it up to some TNT is always fun :)
---
Just be glad Fire Atronachs don't give you STDs.
#7Scorch3000Posted 5/21/2012 9:14:15 AM
ahogue82 posted...
My friend pissed me off irl and I threatened to burn his minecraft house down. He invited me into his game later and joked that his house was actually a cave he set up in so I couldn't burn it down. when he was out mining I filled every open block with gravel. I guess I could have been really mean and used stone, or even better obsidian. :-P

Sounds like a prank i heard about where a guy filled his friends bedroom with packing peanuts on April Fools day.

Personally, i'd just flood a persons house with lava or something, if they had an iron door, so when they opened it, burn baby burn!
---
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8SonialsPosted 5/21/2012 9:48:24 AM
Wait for them to afk, dig them into a hole, fill it with water, close the door.
---
CrazyUkraine
#9GeistPosted 5/21/2012 9:58:39 AM
I tend to wait for my friend to go on a smoke break, then I dig under them about 3 blocks, then put a block on top of them. They never think to dig up wards and end up digging for ever forward trying to get out.
---
Play Beat Hazard NOW!!!
#10aphwaPosted 5/21/2012 12:04:17 PM
Your friends are stupid if they don't think to dig upwards. Flat out..