Cant find a dungeon?

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
I cant find a dungeon, I've dug forever. I have 3 double chests completely full with cobblestone, why cant I find one dungeon? I'm on peaceful but I heard you can still find them. Is that true?
3 years ago#2
"Can't find a dungeon?" it kinda sounds like you are advertising dungeons.

I have only found one since I have started playing.
3DS FC: 2921-9414-5854
3 years ago#3
yes you can still find them on peaceful too.
3DS FC: 2921-9414-5854
3 years ago#4
Finding dungeons is all about luck, I've found 2 on my world so far. The best way to find them is through cave exploration on Easy+ difficulty, this way so that you hear/see when there are large amounts of the same type of mob. That will sometimes indicate a nearby dungeon. Playing on peaceful makes dungeon finding twice as difficult :/
The sig you are trying to read has derped itself. Please come herp again later.
I can kill people with safety scissors and pins. Ask me anything.
3 years ago#5
I've also only found one after a lot of playing.
3 years ago#6
I've found all three spawner types in my world and a couple more in my friend's worlds. Listen closely for mobs on easy or higher. Sometimes you can find a spawner just by following the sounds, especially if you can hear several mobs of the same type.
3 years ago#7
I found 2 so far on my main world, quite close to where I started, but it was a randomly generated Seed.

If you want a dungeon just for the Saddle to earn the When Pigs Fly Achievement, check out the following video I made:
3 years ago#8
I found one on peace fully, it was the first and only mine i ever dug i just sorta bumped into it.
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
3 years ago#9
New to the game. What's the difference between an open cavern and a dungeon. I find pockets of open space a lot when digging. But I've never seen a monster spawner.
3 years ago#10
What does a cave/mine need to be classified as a Dungeon?
GT: hawkeye2188

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived