Is there snow and jungle on all the maps?

#1dark trunksPosted 5/21/2012 4:18:17 PM
I've been exploring my world a bit, and so far I can't find any snow or any jungle (I'm assuming it's jungle, I read about jungle trees).

Do these spawn on all the worlds? Or can worlds be made without them?

I shouldn't complain, I thought at first my world was mostly desert, but it turned out I have a crap ton of forest so I'm happy. I'd love to find some snow though.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#2MestizoFreakPosted 5/21/2012 4:29:34 PM
My old world was half snow, half desert. AFAIK, there are no jungle biomes.
#3TriKyonPosted 5/21/2012 4:31:17 PM
No jungles yet.

Snow not on all the maps, I play on a map that is currently all desert except for a small corner which is the regular grassy area.
#4dark trunks(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2012 4:47:12 PM
MestizoFreak - I should consider myself lucky then. I might not have snow, but I have a pretty decent balance between desert and grass/trees. I'd say most of the map is vegetation. It may have a lot of mountains to scale, but it's pretty good. Thanks for letting me know about the jungle.

TriKyon - Man, like I said above I'm lucky then I got a good balance between the two, possibly with more vegetation which is what I would be after. It's just a shame I haven't been lucky finding ores.

I guess when jungles are available then, I'll start a new world. I'm not that bothered about having no snow. It'd be nice, but it's not a huge set back.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#5Merc123Posted 5/21/2012 6:02:39 PM
I have no snow on my world. My world is grassy plains, with some expansive deserts, and alot of forests, very few mountainous areas.
---
http://www.facebook.com/MEmarauder - Marauder Shields Facebook page.
#6CapnStankyPosted 5/21/2012 6:03:38 PM
My world consists of half snow/ice and the other half is islands and forests.
---
Mass Effect 3, Witcher 2 360, Darksiders 2, Halo 4, Borderlands 2, Lumines Electronic Symphony, Fez, Trials Evolution
#7dark trunks(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2012 7:29:10 PM
Merc123 posted...
I have no snow on my world. My world is grassy plains, with some expansive deserts, and alot of forests, very few mountainous areas.

It sucks to miss out on the snow (or other objects) but I'll be honest I do like that it's all random. I'd be very interested in a world that's just grassy plains, just to have something considerably different mine.
---
#8XkyutoPosted 5/21/2012 7:31:29 PM
The 360 version compared to the pc version is very outdated without a boss, villages, certain mobs, biomes, and etc . There is a lot missing and it will take a while
#9somebody336Posted 5/21/2012 9:29:05 PM
Mine is all sand and water >_<
---
There once was a bar with no name.^_^ Then Ecnal set it on fire :'(