How many people also have the PC or Pocket version of Minecraft?

#11AdvancedGamer31Posted 5/21/2012 6:18:19 PM
TimePharaoh posted...
360 version will NEVER have the same content. 1. It's already behind, and 2. the PC is still getting updates so no matter what it won't catch up. Plus the map size will NEVER match it.

Everyone prefers the PC version. Period. It's obviously superior (there's no way to argue this) and you could play it literally the exact same way as the 360 one on a TV with a controller.

/badtopic

You seem pretty butthurt about this game and the fact that people enjoy it. If you enjoy the pc version so much, go play it and stop putting so much focus on this version. Just because the pc is ahead means nothing. There will eventually be a point where the pc version slows in updates when there isn't anything for Mojang add. You need to stop trying put your preferences on a high horse, as if everyone should agree with what you think.
---
GT: AdvancedGamer31
#12Marcx629(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2012 6:18:50 PM
TimePharaoh posted...
360 version will NEVER have the same content. 1. It's already behind, and 2. the PC is still getting updates so no matter what it won't catch up. Plus the map size will NEVER match it.

Everyone prefers the PC version. Period. It's obviously superior (there's no way to argue this) and you could play it literally the exact same way as the 360 one on a TV with a controller.

/badtopic

Hey buddy, why don't you take a look at my first post again. I said Minecraft 360 will get the same updates, I never said it would catch up/have the same content. You're probably right that the map size will never match it though.

Maybe you prefer the PC version, but not everyone does. This "bad topic" is proof of that.

I guess you're entitled to your opinion, so yeah, have fun with that.

Anyhoozle, thanks for your imput thus far guys. I was curious about how people from PC minecraft feel about minecraft 360.
---
In case of a Zombie Apocalypse, follow me!
Add my 3DS FC: 2535-4356-9059 Name:Marcx
#13BurnmadPosted 5/21/2012 6:23:39 PM
I have the PC Version, but ever since that whole DirectX thing, I haven't been able to play it. Never even had sprinting, hunger, or creative mode. DX
#14BlazeFaiaPosted 5/21/2012 6:25:17 PM
TimePharaoh posted...

/badtopic

Man you sound like a tool. Shut up and let people enjoy what they enjoy.

Though I do admit PC version is best and 360 won't catch up simply because it's been said numerous times by 4J and Mojang that this version will ALWAYS be behind the PC version. And they have limited free updates.

Personal preferences wise? I prefer PC. I love 360 for relaxing play with friends. But if I want to play seriously I'm gonna go PC. I will never get to the point on the 360 that I am on PC. I won't make the large scale buildings or go full out survival on 360 like I do on PC. 360 is just fun for what it is. So yeah, any serious Minecrafting, single or multiplayer, will always be PC.
---
Companion Cube for Brawl!
http://a814.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/96/l_0d8f081fbbf0f638cd0b148062ca90f5.jpg
#15MindFreak9000Posted 5/21/2012 6:27:19 PM
I have the 360 version and the Pocket Lite version. I love them both, but like people have said, I like the 360 version for the fact that it's easier to connect with friends and voice chat, etc. I don't have a computer even moderately good enough to run the PC version, so I can't give an opinion on that one XD
---
When I said "I'd hit that", I meant with my car.
#16MarbiaachPosted 5/21/2012 6:36:11 PM
I own...sort of... the PC and Xbox version of minecraft. I say sort of because it's not my Xbox, but whatever.

Whenever I'm visiting family or friends I like to bring the Xbox over and play splitscreen while everyone else is talking about something.

But,(And this could be nostalgia talking), for custom-ability I prefer the PC version. Mostly for mods and snapshots, etc. Playing multiplayer with hundreds of people on PC can be fun too. Or hosting a private server with friends and tping them into lava.

I like both versions pretty much equally, but if I had to choose (Once again, could be nostalgia.) I would choose PC.
---
Notch is god and Jeb is jesus One made everything and put the whole deal into motion and the other fixes everything and makes people happy~IHeartJessAlba
#17Python_2k9Posted 5/21/2012 7:09:58 PM
I have the PC version as well (got it during Beta 1.2 or something). It runs like poo on my PC (I usually play it on my brother's PC, but it's rarely open), so naturally, I'm loving the XBox version.
---
Patrolling through the GameFaqs boards almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
#18FurioPosted 5/21/2012 7:13:35 PM
ZhangliaoX posted...
So what is Minecraft mobile like? Is it the full version of minecraft or does it have limitations?

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Pocket_Edition_version_history#A0.3.0

current version notes: crafting added.... yeah they are kind of far behind!
#19CapnChlamydiaPosted 5/21/2012 7:27:26 PM
I have the PC version, I don't really touch it anymore though.

Minecraft is just so much better 4 player split screen imo.

Also, since I have never been good at farming, the need to eat in the pc version gets rough for me. Using the 360 version to learn how to farm well before that update comes into play again.
#20selkie210Posted 5/22/2012 7:50:56 PM
TimePharaoh posted...

/badtopic

This is why people don't like PC gamers.
---
General of the Imperial Legion
Then pay with your blood!