Did anyone try to get a refund even if you have a HDTV?

#1DougEInstructorPosted 5/23/2012 1:31:21 AM
I mean there's no way they can tell if you were using a SD or HD TV right? Has anyone tried getting a refund anyway? I usually wouldn't do this but I want the new Modern Warfare 3 maps really bad and I don't have enough points. If I get this refund then I could get them.
#2Hoasty1Posted 5/23/2012 1:52:35 AM
Well I have an hdtv but only have standard av cords

I got my refund and spent it on 2 Gears of War 3 dlc's

Life is good
---
I've grown enough crops in this field to feed my wife for a week. I wont let you take it away from me.
#3ShariganItachiPosted 5/23/2012 2:14:45 AM
If you get the refund, can you only play online after words.
---
One day Dosu Kinuta WILL be in a fighting game, and i'm not changing my sig till then 2/12/06.
#4Atomik_FuzionPosted 5/23/2012 3:48:59 AM
You get 1600 points funded to your account and you keep your game license, so yes.
---
Gamertag: Xavier Horovitz | Minecraft Professional
Gamer's Metro -- gamersmetro.net
#5HellSpiritPosted 5/23/2012 4:08:22 AM
The people who do this are simply put, dirty lowlife thieves.

Get some ****ing morals. This world is going to **** and you dudes are part of the cause.
#6freepeacesweetPosted 5/23/2012 4:24:09 AM
I've thought about getting a refund, even though I have hdtv's, but to be honest I feel like they deserve the money. I've sunk close to thirty hours, I've got my moneys worth out of it.
Not here to judge if you have done it, but I want to see more of this game, and I feel that if they refund everyone, why not just cut your losses and no longer support the game.
#7AdvancedGamer31Posted 5/23/2012 4:48:02 AM
freepeacesweet posted...
I've thought about getting a refund, even though I have hdtv's, but to be honest I feel like they deserve the money. I've sunk close to thirty hours, I've got my moneys worth out of it.
Not here to judge if you have done it, but I want to see more of this game, and I feel that if they refund everyone, why not just cut your losses and no longer support the game.

Thats my only problem, if too many people abuse this then they feel as if maybe people didnt like the game and then they wont give it support. And there has to be some sort of setback, im pretty sure you can ONLY play online once you get a refund. as for updates, we'll see as time goes along.
---
GT: AdvancedGamer31
#8Atomik_FuzionPosted 5/23/2012 4:59:40 AM
AdvancedGamer31 posted...
freepeacesweet posted...

Thats my only problem, if too many people abuse this then they feel as if maybe people didnt like the game and then they wont give it support. And there has to be some sort of setback, im pretty sure you can ONLY play online once you get a refund. as for updates, we'll see as time goes along.

Incorrect. Literally nothing changes.
---
Gamertag: Xavier Horovitz | Minecraft Professional
Gamer's Metro -- gamersmetro.net
#9Pontificus32390Posted 5/23/2012 7:24:57 AM
it's $20...
---
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h310/Pontificus/Smash%20Cards/mine.jpg
XBL GT: Pontificus PSN: Pontificus
#10daveliciousPosted 5/23/2012 7:30:24 AM
TC, I hope you are similarly cheated out of your own money after this.

You don't deserve any map packs for MW3... let alone Minecraft.
---
PSN: Davelicious GT: Davelicious46
NEW SETUP: http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee174/Davelicious406/DSC02294.jpg