Did anyone try to get a refund even if you have a HDTV?

#141Brandy1977Posted 5/28/2012 8:22:59 AM
I wouldnt put it past him to try re downloading it and playing it,any way to keep this from happening so his account does not get banned?
#142SynapsisPosted 5/28/2012 8:24:43 AM
Lordcrabfood posted...
Synapsis posted...
Lordcrabfood posted...
Synapsis posted...
Lordcrabfood posted...

Lol, well thought out. I guess simple minds are easily impressed

Having a little trouble eating your own words? : )

umm, yeah good one, lmao

Yeah, it's ok to be wrong sometimes : )

I honestly have no idea what you are on about.

Pull your head out, should help.
#143DrunkLastKnightPosted 5/28/2012 8:36:30 AM
According to Live Support Twitter, you can file a complaint against a user that has gotten a refund and still plays the game.

Heres my twitter convo with support:

@DrunkLastKnight: @XboxSupport Is it true that people that got a refund for Minecraft also got to keep the game? If so that doesnt sit well with me =/

@XboxSupport: @DrunkLastKnight We don't really have info on that one for sure. ^BB

@DrunkLastKnight: @XboxSupport Ive been hearing of people that have gotten refunds (some lying about it) and still play it essentially giving them a free game

@XboxSupport: @DrunkLastKnight Feel free to file a complaint against the user. ^PJ
---
Pearl FC - 101011000000 1011001111000 1011101100000 or AC0 1678 1760
Like a boss!
#144KCGeminiPosted 5/28/2012 9:02:59 AM
ITT: People who would possibly do friendly fraud.
---
What's wrong with the world these days is people don't have any common sense...
#145AX120Posted 5/28/2012 10:47:10 AM
DrunkLastKnight posted...
According to Live Support Twitter, you can file a complaint against a user that has gotten a refund and still plays the game.

@DrunkLastKnight: @XboxSupport Is it true that people that got a refund for Minecraft also got to keep the game? If so that doesnt sit well with me =/

@XboxSupport: @DrunkLastKnight We don't really have info on that one for sure. ^BB

@DrunkLastKnight: @XboxSupport Ive been hearing of people that have gotten refunds (some lying about it) and still play it essentially giving them a free game

@XboxSupport: @DrunkLastKnight Feel free to file a complaint against the user. ^PJ

In other words......get a life and worry about yourself and stop worrying about everyone else around you.
#146DrunkLastKnightPosted 5/28/2012 11:36:14 AM
AX120 posted...
DrunkLastKnight posted...

In other words......get a life and worry about yourself and stop worrying about everyone else around you.

not really its no different than reporting players for hacking or anything else, its my right to report people if I feel they are breaking the rules, they wouldnt advise sending a complaint if it wasnt a valid one like marketplace theft.
---
Pearl FC - 101011000000 1011001111000 1011101100000 or AC0 1678 1760
Like a boss!
#147LordcrabfoodPosted 5/28/2012 12:32:30 PM

Pull your head out, should help.

Or perhaps you could articulate your responses in a coherent manner instead of juvenile, ambiguous statements.
#148TacticalSniper7Posted 5/28/2012 12:37:05 PM
i bought minecraft and i love it don't get me wrong but i mainly bought it to play with my gf split screen, how do i get a refund?

i will get it again tho, but maybe after getting an hdtv ._.
---
Vita psn: EPB_Melegor (uncharted, resistance)
GT: EPB Melegor (mw3, Minecraft, GRAFS)
#149Seven_ZombisPosted 5/28/2012 12:46:20 PM
TacticalSniper7 posted...
i bought minecraft and i love it don't get me wrong but i mainly bought it to play with my gf split screen, how do i get a refund?

i will get it again tho, but maybe after getting an hdtv ._.

Im pretty sure there are at least 4 million topics on how to get a refund. use the search bar
---
xbox live: Xombin *** 3ds: 1977 0156 8028 *** ps3&Vita:Xombin***I dont use my Wii online***I have it all
#150TacticalSniper7Posted 5/28/2012 12:48:12 PM
meh never mind, this is a fun and new game for me and i'll keep it, i guess i won't be able to play split screen until i get a new tv tho :/

still an amazing game.
---
Vita psn: EPB_Melegor (uncharted, resistance)
GT: EPB Melegor (mw3, Minecraft, GRAFS)