Did anyone try to get a refund even if you have a HDTV?

#151DrunkLastKnightPosted 5/28/2012 2:09:59 PM
TacticalSniper7 posted...
meh never mind, this is a fun and new game for me and i'll keep it, i guess i won't be able to play split screen until i get a new tv tho :/

still an amazing game.

unless you bought it prior to 5/15 its no dice for the refund
---
Pearl FC - 101011000000 1011001111000 1011101100000 or AC0 1678 1760
Like a boss!
#152AX120Posted 5/28/2012 2:32:49 PM
DrunkLastKnight posted...
meh never mind, this is a fun and new game for me and i'll keep it, i guess i won't be able to play split screen until i get a new tv tho :/

still an amazing game.

And this guy knows. He validates all moral and immoral purchases and refunds you do.
#153A_Grumpy_PuppyPosted 5/28/2012 4:54:53 PM
At the end of the day we ALL win folks.

People who got the refund, got $20.
People who didn't and won't, get to feel self-righteous.
Microsoft, already has too much money .
As far as 4J goes... well.... uhhh....
---
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.
#154A_Grumpy_PuppyPosted 5/28/2012 5:05:18 PM
AX120 posted...
According to Live Support Twitter, you can file a complaint against a user that has gotten a refund and still plays the game.

Heres my twitter convo with support:

@DrunkLastKnight: @XboxSupport Is it true that people that got a refund for Minecraft also got to keep the game? If so that doesnt sit well with me =/

@XboxSupport: @DrunkLastKnight We don't really have info on that one for sure. ^BB

@DrunkLastKnight: @XboxSupport Ive been hearing of people that have gotten refunds (some lying about it) and still play it essentially giving them a free game

@XboxSupport: @DrunkLastKnight Feel free to file a complaint against the user. ^PJ

In other words......get a life and worry about yourself and stop worrying about everyone else around you.

Out of every post today in this thread, this made me lol the most for some reason.
---
#155CircyPosted 5/28/2012 5:17:00 PM
You're a bunch of cowardly ****ing thieves if you manipulate this situation to your advantage, that's all there is to it.

If money is really that tight for you, maybe you should have thought first before spending money on computer games. You're no worse than the scum who pirate games and put companies out of business, you're no worse than a bunch of ferral rats, you're no worse than the morons who took part in the riots across the UK last Summer, stealing from ****ing Poundland of all places.

Seriously - what is it with society that feels they're entitled to something for nothing? Grow a backbone and get ****ing jobs. Earn your stuff rather than stealing it.
---
XBL GAMERTAG: Teh Owchies
www.youtube.com/tehowchies - for lots of COD4 and MW2 vids. If you're very bored ;)
#156PunchTheKeysPosted 5/28/2012 5:24:41 PM
Circy posted...
You're a bunch of cowardly ****ing thieves if you manipulate this situation to your advantage, that's all there is to it.

If money is really that tight for you, maybe you should have thought first before spending money on computer games. You're no worse than the scum who pirate games and put companies out of business, you're no worse than a bunch of ferral rats, you're no worse than the morons who took part in the riots across the UK last Summer, stealing from ****ing Poundland of all places.

Seriously - what is it with society that feels they're entitled to something for nothing? Grow a backbone and get ****ing jobs. Earn your stuff rather than stealing it.

I blame Emperor Obama for society feeling like they are owed everything. Stealing from the Government because you are too ****ing lazy to get a job should be a crime. (Don't give me that "nobody is hiring" crap. Lots of places are hiring, you just want to work where you want)
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/Mr%20Swagwell
GT: Mr Swagwell
#157DrunkLastKnightPosted 5/28/2012 5:48:51 PM
AX120 posted...

still an amazing game.

And this guy knows. He validates all moral and immoral purchases and refunds you do.

Theft is Theft no matter how much you want to sugar coat it because MS is such a 'greedy' company.

I dont go out of my way to report people but if something is blantantly obvious, i dont hesitate to report someone. I do it with people hacking or cheating GS.
---
Like a boss!
#158Seven_ZombisPosted 5/28/2012 5:52:43 PM
AX120 posted...

still an amazing game.

Theft is Theft no matter how much you want to sugar coat it because MS is such a 'greedy' company.

I dont go out of my way to report people but if something is blantantly obvious, i dont hesitate to report someone. I do it with people hacking or cheating GS.

I hope Microsoft catches on to these forums.
It would be the most epic feeling to see the thousands of "I got banned and don't know why, I was only playing my free minecraft" topics
---
xbox live: Xombin *** 3ds: 1977 0156 8028 *** ps3&Vita:Xombin***I dont use my Wii online***I have it all
#159A_Grumpy_PuppyPosted 5/28/2012 5:58:16 PM
Seven_Zombis posted...
AX120 posted...

still an amazing game.

I hope Microsoft catches on to these forums.
It would be the most epic feeling to see the thousands of "I got banned and don't know why, I was only playing my free minecraft" topics

Too bad it won't ever happen though. It would only create more bs anyways.
---
#160DrunkLastKnightPosted 5/28/2012 6:04:30 PM
A_Grumpy_Puppy posted...
Too bad it won't ever happen though. It would only create more bs anyways.

How would it create more bs? people that got a refund and still play MC deserve a nice ban. Last I checked its against either EULA or ToS for XBL. You dont get a refund and still expect to use the product without consequences.

Have you ever read the ban boards, some are entertaining to read.
---
Like a boss!