Did anyone try to get a refund even if you have a HDTV?

#191LordcrabfoodPosted 6/1/2012 1:56:36 PM
abbeldydoo posted...
Copy and pasted this from the topic "Is it too late to get a refund?" because i dont take alot in life seriously anymore but one thing take dead serious is people judging others,especially when that judgement is based off of one mildly immoral decision someone makes out of their entire life.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have said it before and i will say it again.

White knight high hoarse ignorant judges of character are what make this world a horrible place not people taking advantage of a refund.

You idiots that want to throw around labels because someone may or may not have done a mildly immoral thing are the real trash.

I swear to god i have been through some very heated times on forums and have seen some sickening people say some sickening things and these morons that put themselves high up and judge others as "trash" are among the elite imbeciles i have ever had the nausiating discomfort to share cyber space with.

If you have done this than you are by far worse than anyone that could have selfishly taken advantage of this refund.

I absolutely can not stress enough how moronic and sickening you people are (and you know who you are) i very rarely get angered on a forum even when im pushed hard but apparently my online kryptonite is judgemental idiots that like to label people when theyre attitude and mindset are entirely way worse than those of who they are labeling.

Edit:I also want to point out that you are all hypocrites,if anyone that has ever done anything mildly immoral is "trash" then we are all trash.that is of course unless you are perfect and i would love to hear the argument from one of you idiots that you have never done anything at all mildly immoral.

Someone needs a hug
#192dark trunksPosted 6/1/2012 2:05:12 PM
HellSpirit posted...
The people who do this are simply put, dirty lowlife thieves.

Get some ****ing morals. This world is going to **** and you dudes are part of the cause.

Oh, come on. Get over yourself.

I guarantee you've downloaded music or a movie, or something, for free when you could have gone to a store and bought it.

And really? These people are why the world is turning to ****?

You have no ******* clue, do you?
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#193stekim40Posted 6/1/2012 4:23:14 PM
Hoasty1 posted...
Well I have an hdtv but only have standard av cords

Using a HDTV with Standard cables is idiocy beyond belief.

for 5 ($10) ALL, not just Minecraft but ALL your games will look Soooooo much better!

I can understand someone using them on an SDtv but this is simply crazy.... lol
#194Arceus1234Posted 6/2/2012 3:15:20 AM
People who do this need to go die in a hole, Tc included.
---
The official Milla Maxwell of all boards.
#195Tip_Your_MedicPosted 6/2/2012 6:13:14 AM
Get some ****ing morals. This world is going to **** and you dudes are part of the cause.

The world's a better place than it's ever been in the past, that's for sure. A few people scamming a decent sized company for $20 isn't going to ruin it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Pf438.gif
#196Seven_ZombisPosted 6/2/2012 12:49:11 PM(edited)
Tip_Your_Medic posted...

The world's a better place than it's ever been in the past, that's for sure. A few people scamming a decent sized company for $20 isn't going to ruin it.

Here is a Tip_For_Your_Medic
That still does not make it right.
---
xbox live: Xombin *** 3ds: 1977 0156 8028 *** ps3&Vita:Xombin***I dont use my Wii online***I have it all
#197Tip_Your_MedicPosted 6/2/2012 2:30:18 PM
And I'm sure that you're the absolute pinnacle of human decency, huh?
---
http://i.imgur.com/Pf438.gif
#198LordcrabfoodPosted 6/2/2012 3:00:04 PM
Tip_Your_Medic posted...

That is a pointless comment, every single person on the planet as done at least something wrong to some degree. This fact does not alter the fact that these people who scammed $20 are pathetic and sad little people.
#199Seven_ZombisPosted 6/2/2012 3:02:09 PM
Tip_Your_Medic posted...

Not once have I said anything of the sort, just because I have high morals and know right from wrong does not make me perfect, it means I had decent Parents and Grandparents who cared about my moral well being. It is amazing how many people assume us "moral white knights" are perfect when NOT A SINGLE post was made by ANY of us saying we are "the absolute pinnacle of human decency"

At least I dont go on the internet bragging about how I stole 20$ from Microsoft. and at least Im not trying to defend those who do not deserve it.

Good day Sir!
---
xbox live: Xombin *** 3ds: 1977 0156 8028 *** ps3&Vita:Xombin***I dont use my Wii online***I have it all
#200SynapsisPosted 6/2/2012 3:31:34 PM
Lordcrabfood posted...

Pull your head out, should help.

Or perhaps you could articulate your responses in a coherent manner instead of juvenile, ambiguous statements.

You claimed no one cared, people cared. Words hard to digest.

Did I spell it out for you well enough? Jesus H Christ.