Did anyone try to get a refund even if you have a HDTV?

#201Tip_Your_MedicPosted 6/2/2012 3:01:43 PM
Not once have I said anything of the sort, just because I have high morals and know right from wrong does not make me perfect, it means I had decent Parents and Grandparents who cared about my moral well being. It is amazing how many people assume us "moral white knights" are perfect when NOT A SINGLE post was made by ANY of us saying we are "the absolute pinnacle of human decency"

At least I dont go on the internet bragging about how I stole 20$ from Microsoft. and at least Im not trying to defend those who do not deserve it.

Alright, I wasn't trying to accuse people of being on high horses, just that it's a little pointless to point out that "stealing is wrong." I'm not trying to defend them either, just that people getting so worked up over others scamming such a small amount of money is a little testy. Mainly since it's not like any of them are going to give it back or some ****.

I'll be honest, I can't stand the ones who brag about it. I know plenty of people who get caught with crap just because they can't keep their mouth shut over how great they are for pulling it off. I know it's not like they'd get caught on here but I have a little thing against those who are cocky about that sort of thing.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Pf438.gif
#202Seven_ZombisPosted 6/2/2012 3:12:49 PM
Tip_Your_Medic posted...
Not once have I said anything of the sort, just because I have high morals and know right from wrong does not make me perfect, it means I had decent Parents and Grandparents who cared about my moral well being. It is amazing how many people assume us "moral white knights" are perfect when NOT A SINGLE post was made by ANY of us saying we are "the absolute pinnacle of human decency"

At least I dont go on the internet bragging about how I stole 20$ from Microsoft. and at least Im not trying to defend those who do not deserve it.

Alright, I wasn't trying to accuse people of being on high horses, just that it's a little pointless to point out that "stealing is wrong." I'm not trying to defend them either, just that people getting so worked up over others scamming such a small amount of money is a little testy. Mainly since it's not like any of them are going to give it back or some ****.

I'll be honest, I can't stand the ones who brag about it. I know plenty of people who get caught with crap just because they can't keep their mouth shut over how great they are for pulling it off. I know it's not like they'd get caught on here but I have a little thing against those who are cocky about that sort of thing.

The moral white knight comment has been thrown around a lot in this topic,read from the start of the topic and you will know what I am talking about, not all of that comment was directed towards you, just stated in general
---
xbox live: Xombin *** 3ds: 1977 0156 8028 *** ps3&Vita:Xombin***I dont use my Wii online***I have it all
#203CircyPosted 6/2/2012 3:29:16 PM
Tip_Your_Medic posted...

The internet makes it too easy for people to be "brave". That feeling of safety, tucked up in the four walls of your bedroom and behind the computer monitor, talking trash and inciting further "brave" souls to allow an argument to develop, or to boast about something immoral that they've done...

Easy to be brave over the internet, but in real life? No. If someone told me they robbed a bank (and meant it) I would be straight on the phone to the police, hoping for justice. But that doesn't happen. IRL, people with secrets generally keep their mouths shut, because they are not brave, just cowardly - exactly like those trying to fleece Microsoft for a refund.

On another note, for all you whingers: complain about the lack of features in the Xbox360 version of Minecraft all you want, but at the end of the day it was your choice to buy it. Failing to do your homework doesn't justify theft.
---
XBL GAMERTAG: Teh Owchies
www.youtube.com/tehowchies - for lots of COD4 and MW2 vids. If you're very bored ;)
#204thisawesomedudePosted 6/2/2012 3:51:06 PM
These are the same people who expect to get a digital sports package on a black and white tv from the 50's

I'm suprised this thread is still going...
#205LordcrabfoodPosted 6/2/2012 6:09:32 PM
Synapsis posted...
Lordcrabfood posted...

Pull your head out, should help.

Or perhaps you could articulate your responses in a coherent manner instead of juvenile, ambiguous statements.

You claimed no one cared, people cared. Words hard to digest.

Did I spell it out for you well enough? Jesus H Christ.

What a simple little man your are.
#206SynapsisPosted 6/2/2012 6:32:25 PM
Lordcrabfood posted...

Considering you couldn't fire up your two working neurons to make out my post I'm not really sure what that makes you. Less than simple I guess. : )
#207LordcrabfoodPosted 6/2/2012 8:41:44 PM
Synapsis posted...
Lordcrabfood posted...

Considering you couldn't fire up your two working neurons to make out my post I'm not really sure what that makes you. Less than simple I guess. : )

Dude, your post was ambiguous and lame. Now go away, u r out of your depth.
#208SynapsisPosted 6/2/2012 9:10:38 PM
Lordcrabfood posted...
Synapsis posted...
Lordcrabfood posted...

Dude, your post was ambiguous and lame. Now go away, u r out of your depth.

Whatever makes you feel better about being wrong.
#209TimePharaohPosted 6/3/2012 12:01:08 AM
wonderboyjohnny posted...

Yeah, I'm actually really surprised by this as well. You can purchase a run-of-the-mill HDMI cable for around $9. Even less.

The stupidity of people NEVER surprises me. Do you know how many people think if you buy an HDTV than their tv channels=HD? Or "BluRay's are stupid for older movies when high def wasn't invented"? Ugh...

And lol at the guy talking about how many millions of dollars they lost. How exactly do you lose something that doesn't exist? Damn they lost virtual currency that they control and can create endless amounts with the press of a button with no downside. Damn, they're gonna be bankrupt you heartless bastards.
#210ElectrologyPosted 6/3/2012 7:55:30 AM
For anyone arguing against refunds, if you cared THAT much, you'd buy another copy. But really, you know just as well that if Microsoft didn't want people to play it after refunding they'd, oh, I don't know, stop it...?

Go play morality police somewhere else.