Did anyone try to get a refund even if you have a HDTV?

#211Radiant_Sol12Posted 6/3/2012 8:07:22 AM
TimePharaoh posted...
wonderboyjohnny posted...

Yeah, I'm actually really surprised by this as well. You can purchase a run-of-the-mill HDMI cable for around $9. Even less.

The stupidity of people NEVER surprises me. Do you know how many people think if you buy an HDTV than their tv channels=HD? Or "BluRay's are stupid for older movies when high def wasn't invented"? Ugh...

And lol at the guy talking about how many millions of dollars they lost. How exactly do you lose something that doesn't exist? Damn they lost virtual currency that they control and can create endless amounts with the press of a button with no downside. Damn, they're gonna be bankrupt you heartless bastards.

Every time someone buys, M$ gives a portion of the full price to 4J. However, if someone got a refund, 4J has to make up for it and pays full price. M$ already has your money once you buy a Microsoft Points Card, they just give a portion of the money from a game bought on the XBL store to the developers of it.
---
"If the Illusive Man was voice by Charlie instead of Martin he'd be snorting coke off Miranda's ass." -Revan73
GT: Radiant Sol
#212Seven_ZombisPosted 6/3/2012 8:18:40 AM
Electrology posted...
For anyone arguing against refunds, if you cared THAT much, you'd buy another copy. But really, you know just as well that if Microsoft didn't want people to play it after refunding they'd, oh, I don't know, stop it...?

Go play morality police somewhere else.

I actually DID buy another copy since my wife and I both have an xbox360.
AND this made me buy the pc version
AND this made me buy the mobile (ipod) version as well.
Anything else you care to argue about chap?
You seem to know SO much more than everyone else here.
---
xbox live: Xombin *** 3ds: 1977 0156 8028 *** ps3&Vita:Xombin***I dont use my Wii online***I have it all
#213jakk66Posted 6/3/2012 8:39:08 AM
HellSpirit posted...
The people who do this are simply put, dirty lowlife thieves.

Get some ****ing morals. This world is going to **** and you dudes are part of the cause.

Lol. $10 says you got a refund right after you posted this.
---
I hate spaghetti, they hate black people. Who cares? - paradox world
#214Tip_Your_MedicPosted 6/3/2012 10:41:04 AM
Every time someone buys, M$ gives a portion of the full price to 4J. However, if someone got a refund, 4J has to make up for it and pays full price. M$ already has your money once you buy a Microsoft Points Card, they just give a portion of the money from a game bought on the XBL store to the developers of it.

Wait what? Source that please.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Pf438.gif
#215ElectrologyPosted 6/3/2012 11:42:12 AM
Seven_Zombis posted...
Electrology posted...
For anyone arguing against refunds, if you cared THAT much, you'd buy another copy. But really, you know just as well that if Microsoft didn't want people to play it after refunding they'd, oh, I don't know, stop it...?

umm where did i make out i knew more than you? i just said microsoft would take the license away if they didnt want people to play it. unless you're in charge of licenses at microsoft i dont expect you to know anymore than i do.
#216LordcrabfoodPosted 6/3/2012 12:01:31 PM
Synapsis posted...
Lordcrabfood posted...
Synapsis posted...
Lordcrabfood posted...

What a simple little man your are.

Considering you couldn't fire up your two working neurons to make out my post I'm not really sure what that makes you. Less than simple I guess. : )

Dude, your post was ambiguous and lame. Now go away, u r out of your depth.

Whatever makes you feel better about being wrong.

Yes pumpkin, whatever helps you sleep at night, goodnight princess xoxoxxoo
#217DrunkLastKnightPosted 6/3/2012 5:04:49 PM
Electrology posted...
Seven_Zombis posted...
Electrology posted...

umm where did i make out i knew more than you? i just said microsoft would take the license away if they didnt want people to play it. unless you're in charge of licenses at microsoft i dont expect you to know anymore than i do.

I think something is done on their end for the license but they cant affect the license grants already done to the system or already existing on the system. So anyone that doesnt get rid of it could play it but they will run the risk of getting banned for marketplace theft
---
Pearl FC - 101011000000 1011001111000 1011101100000 or AC0 1678 1760
Like a boss!
#218ElectrologyPosted 6/4/2012 7:27:43 AM
DrunkLastKnight posted...
Electrology posted...
Seven_Zombis posted...
Electrology posted...

I think something is done on their end for the license but they cant affect the license grants already done to the system or already existing on the system. So anyone that doesnt get rid of it could play it but they will run the risk of getting banned for marketplace theft

except thats a lie and they dont
#219DrunkLastKnightPosted 6/4/2012 8:49:44 AM
Electrology posted...
DrunkLastKnight posted...
Electrology posted...
Seven_Zombis posted...
Electrology posted...

except thats a lie and they dont

and you know this how? whats your MS source that confirms this? every other MS rep has stated that if you get a refund continuing to play the game can get you banned for marketplace theft
---
Pearl FC - 101011000000 1011001111000 1011101100000 or AC0 1678 1760
Like a boss!
#220Seven_ZombisPosted 6/4/2012 9:01:13 AM
Let them keep playing, Some people don't know when to stop when something is too good to be true.

I am going to laugh SO freaking hard when they start swinging the ban-hammer which WILL happen, just a matter of time now folks.

What I think is funny is how the majority of people who have taken advantage of this refund, or the ones defend these people have their gamertags not listed...
Funny how that works, like they KNOW they are on the brink of getting banned, same reason most of these people don't join the community servers pages/topics.
No one in a decent minecraft community would willingly choose these people as partners to play and build with.

Have fun playing single player!!!
---
xbox live: Xombin *** 3ds: 1977 0156 8028 *** ps3&Vita:Xombin***I dont use my Wii online***I have it all