Did anyone try to get a refund even if you have a HDTV?

#231DrunkLastKnightPosted 6/7/2012 12:26:50 PM(edited)
Electrology posted...
Seven_Zombis posted...
Electrology posted...
DarkSamurai2004 posted...
If they wanted people to play they wouldn't specifically say "Don't Play or you'll be banned". More people have come forward and said "MS said not to" than "MS said it's okay". I imagine the bans will be included in the bug fix, a tag that says this Gamertag got a refund and committed Marketplace Theft. Because you have to give them your Gamertag to get the points, or else they wouldn't be able to give it to you.

Bear in mind this is entirely unprecedented. Microsoft has NEVER issued a refund for Marketplace Content, it has been in their warnings that one wouldn't be issued as long as Live has existed. And they wouldn't have issued one at all if it hadn't made the news.

It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't have the foresight to create a way to delete game licenses, because they never planned/expected to need to remove them. They go out of their way to make it clear that once they have the money it is theirs for good, and nothing will get you a refund thus meaning nothing would ever happen that would require the need to remove a license. Until now, any way.

they have given refunds in not so exceptional circumstances. if you have a good enough excuse you can get one for anything.

Wow, Night of the Living Dead topic

Ok, I speak from experience. I got a refund by saying I accidentily pressed the wrong button, trust me, it isn't THAT hard, it just depends who you speak to.

Wow thats a stupid rep then if its with the MS market place. You have to 'accidentily' press the wrong button several times. Surprised that excuse flies considering you have to hit a button to buy the game then confirm you want to buy it.
---
Pearl FC - 101011000000 1011001111000 1011101100000 or AC0 1678 1760
Like a boss!
#232Royal-AlPosted 6/7/2012 1:52:28 PM
Why would you want mw3 maps the game is Terrible
---
http://i56.tinypic.com/33xizh2.gif
#233Governator00Posted 6/7/2012 2:20:53 PM
This is downright stealing. I bet you all pirate your 60 dollar games too. Scum.
---
Nothings right with you if nothings wrong with you.
#234ccgilPosted 6/9/2012 8:15:20 PM
Electrology posted...
HellSpirit posted...
The people who do this are simply put, dirty lowlife thieves.

Get some ****ing morals. This world is going to **** and you dudes are part of the cause.

ok. and microsoft are dirty, lying thieves for not advertising it in the first place. their mistake, they allowed this to happen.

Microsoft are a******s anyway, they bribe companies to give dlc to.the other system's months later, it's f***ing BS. That and them charging.for online while companies like sony and the upcoming.wii U offer it free.
---
inglourious basterds- elite gaming clan
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655241260952087/
#235XImperialDragonPosted 6/9/2012 8:26:40 PM
Surprised that excuse flies considering you have to hit a button to buy the game then confirm you want to buy it.

"What do you mean, 'You didn't read it?' There's a fool-proof failsafe that asks if you've read it at the end of the agreement!"
---
Sony bought Konami and will release a DDR game for the Nintendo DS. In this game, you set your DS on the floor and stomp on it till it no longer functions.
#236artynerdPosted 6/10/2012 5:34:18 AM
I hope everyone who lies and gets a refund gets $40 stolen from them in the future.

Just like your stupid rationality "$20 won't hurt Mojang", $40 won't hurt you either, so I pray with all my might to the flying spaghetti monster that he plucks $40 from your wallets.

1. Support good games
2. Don't be a thieving, lying piece of ****.
---
I do what I want when I want. Dig it or **** off
#237DrunkLastKnightPosted 6/10/2012 7:24:07 AM
ccgil posted...
Electrology posted...
HellSpirit posted...

Get some ****ing morals. This world is going to **** and you dudes are part of the cause.

ok. and microsoft are dirty, lying thieves for not advertising it in the first place. their mistake, they allowed this to happen.

Microsoft are a******s anyway, they bribe companies to give dlc to.the other system's months later, it's f***ing BS. That and them charging.for online while companies like sony and the upcoming.wii U offer it free.

Cause then youll have an issue with what happened with sony what? last year? Its EXTREMELY cheap if you buy a years worth, think i spent like $48 for my yr sub. Thats just '$2' a month. I spend more than that for WoW. Just because online is free for PS3/Wii/Wii U doesnt make that service 'better'.
---
Like a boss!
#238ccgilPosted 6/10/2012 7:35:11 PM
DrunkLastKnight posted...
ccgil posted...
Electrology posted...
HellSpirit posted...

Cause then youll have an issue with what happened with sony what? last year? Its EXTREMELY cheap if you buy a years worth, think i spent like $48 for my yr s
ub. Thats just '$2' a month. I spend more than that for WoW. Just because online is free for PS3/Wii/Wii U doesnt make that service 'better'.

The only thing microsoft has above sony is party chat, and I it isn't such of a drastic change they.need to start charging.
---
inglourious basterds- elite gaming clan
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655241260952087/
#239LordcrabfoodPosted 6/11/2012 12:01:34 PM
ccgil posted...
ccgil posted...
Electrology posted...
HellSpirit posted...

Cause then youll have an issue with what happened with sony what? last year? Its EXTREMELY cheap if you buy a years worth, think i spent like $48 for my yr s
ub. Thats just '$2' a month. I spend more than that for WoW. Just because online is free for PS3/Wii/Wii U doesnt make that service 'better'.

The only thing microsoft has above sony is party chat, and I it isn't such of a drastic change they.need to start charging.

No one is forcing you to pay for it, I got 14 mths worth for $45, if that is too steep for you, then perhaps you should take up another hobby.
#240DrunkLastKnightPosted 6/11/2012 12:04:31 PM
ccgil posted...
ccgil posted...
Electrology posted...
HellSpirit posted...

Hope you will continue to enjoy your 'free' PSN the next time its hacked since even Sony itself has stated it cant do much more to help protect its users.

There is a reason PS3 still lags behind the 360, the 'free' network isnt enough of a draw it seems
---
Like a boss!