Did anyone try to get a refund even if you have a HDTV?

#31RubMyDuckyPosted 5/23/2012 1:42:34 PM
HellSpirit posted...
The people who do this are simply put, dirty lowlife thieves.

And Microsoft isn't?
#32Chuck_BosworthPosted 5/23/2012 1:46:33 PM
RubMyDucky posted...
HellSpirit posted...

And Microsoft isn't?

Because Microsoft is evil because they provide people with entertainments and luxuries they wouldn't have otherwise.
---
Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?
#33ElectrologyPosted 5/23/2012 2:02:02 PM
Chuck_Bosworth posted...
RubMyDucky posted...
HellSpirit posted...

And Microsoft isn't?

Because Microsoft is evil because they provide people with entertainments and luxuries they wouldn't have otherwise.

so does nestle, but im sure you've heard all about their powdered milk controversy right? if not, look it up.

heres some news for you. corporations are evil. all of them. they dont care about you. you carry on bigging up microsoft. they dont care, they dont make products to please you, they make products for MONEY. you're a figure, a statistic. nothing else. so excuse the people who don't care about them either.
#34Chuck_BosworthPosted 5/23/2012 2:06:35 PM
They make products for money, and money comes from customers. If they don't make products that please customers, they don't make money. Simple.

Whether or not their intentions concern customers or just their money doesn't matter, because they won't get any money if the customers don't like what they're selling.

This isn't a discussion of good and evil when it comes to corporations. It's about providing products and services. I'll just stop wasting my time with you anyways. You don't see it my way, and I don't think I can convince you otherwise. And you certainly aren't making convincing arguments for your side. It doesn't matter what Nestle does, their controversy will bite them just like they bite their customers (and no, I hadn't heard of it and am not looking it up). Now I have to go put some chicken on the grill. It's fajita night.
---
Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?
#35X3RO_THE0RYPosted 5/23/2012 3:05:22 PM
Nope. I love this game and I'm glad I spent $20 on the game again. ^_^
---
I'm not fat... I'm just a little Husky.
http://i.imgur.com/vqlO1.jpg
#36ElectrologyPosted 5/23/2012 3:42:00 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#37Mcnugget2256Posted 5/23/2012 4:01:51 PM
To the people who agree that it is wrong to cheat mojang out of there money and believe there money was well spent, you guys deserve a pat on the back.

To the idiots and morons who support theft and believe its 'Microsoft's fault', you guys don't deserve jack squat.

I gave Mojang, 4J, Notch, whoever, $20 to play Minecraft for the first time in my life. After 2 weeks, Im in love with the game and think $20 was way worth it, I would probably pay more. And yet after all of the work they put into bringing this great game to xbox, there are STILL a$$***** who abuse a fair system. If you have an SDTV, purchased the game for solely split screen, but found you couldn't play it, you deserve a refund. Period.
---
Currently playing: Halo Reach, Minecraft(360), Pokemon Black
Waiting for: GTA5, Halo 4, RE6, Borderlands 2, KH:DDD.
#38vega2505Posted 5/23/2012 4:11:08 PM
I have and SDTV and got this for the single-player....but I wanted to play split-screen, too...so I was kind of disappointed about it, but I have access to an HDTV when I need it, so it's not really a problem...I could use the points, but since we have no idea of the repercussions of this refund to the overall support of the game, I'd rather not add more fuel to the fire by getting a refund as well...though if they drop support of the game over this, I will be getting a refund, since I bought it with the promise that it would be up to date with the PC version at some point.
---
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the knee.
#39Chrispy3367Posted 5/23/2012 4:24:07 PM
I can guarantee anyone who abused the refund is a bratty teenager who has never worked a day in their life.
---
Looks like he's sleeping with the ultimate failure!
#40MoltenManPosted 5/23/2012 4:31:08 PM
Chrispy3367 posted...
I can guarantee anyone who abused the refund is a bratty teenager who has never worked a day in their life.

I wouldn't guarantee that. You're so wrong on that one.