found a very nice seed

#1ace68128Posted 5/28/2012 1:21:56 AM
been searching the whole night for a good seed or 2 and found 2, 1 by accident and one from a site.
seed number

very very very very very mountainous cavernous , high too, lava and waterfalls galore. looks very fun. also it has snow and alot of trees, cant remember if it has much desert tho.and is actually going to be the next map i work on

the next one is actually my wife's name 2 mountain ranges possibly more very high and very big with waterfalls and some lavafalls. 1 mountain has 6? falls on it and the other has a very deep ravine with a few waterfalls, 1 of them very wide and fairly tall. big open desert/ plains between them. seed name:

ELALEE

all caps
---
Gt- Naked Carr0t
#2VividAxisPosted 5/28/2012 5:06:40 AM
Thanks for posting this for everyone. Do either of these worlds have all of the following criteria? :

Clay
Cocoa Beans
Saddle
Pumpkins
Sugar Cane
Cactus
Monster Spawners
Extensive Tunnels with Surface Access
All Three Tree Types

High Mountains
Large Flat Plains
Large Snowy Area (where it snows, not rains)
Large Desert (where it doesn't rain. not beaches)
Islands
#3ace68128(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2012 5:24:44 AM
VividAxis posted...
Thanks for posting this for everyone. Do either of these worlds have all of the following criteria? :

Clay
Cocoa Beans
Saddle
Pumpkins
Sugar Cane
Cactus
Monster Spawners
Extensive Tunnels with Surface Access
All Three Tree Types

High Mountains
Large Flat Plains
Large Snowy Area (where it snows, not rains)
Large Desert (where it doesn't rain. not beaches)
Islands

yes the -711301949 has cocoa beans, pumpkins, monster spawners, tunnels, very high and i mean freakin HIGH mountains, whole map is mountains, unsure of the tree types i know of 2 so far, havent gotten far along in it, im actually playing this one right now, i can keep everyone posted about this

ELALEE has cactus high mountains, unsure of rest ill have to have my wife do some more exploring in that she just started and i only ran around the map to see the design.
---
Gt- Naked Carr0t
#4ace68128(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2012 6:06:48 AM
and right now ive been in one tunnel with what seems like 40 branches. been mining for around 2 hours how and no end in sight besides a few deadends
---
Gt- Naked Carr0t
#5CaesarKunivaPosted 5/28/2012 6:51:02 AM
I've been working on one called Bacon! and it's been quite fruitful. massive amounts of resources, great landscapes.
#6ace68128(Topic Creator)Posted 6/1/2012 7:58:23 PM
looks like it has all 3 tree types also. tons of lava and obsidian
---
Gt- Naked Carr0t