Furniture

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

3 years ago#1
Okay;

In my house I have built

Sofa
Chair
Wardrobe
4 poster bed
Fridge (dispenser + stone + stone door + button)
Rug
Fireplace
Entertainment system / TV (bookshelves + folder up trap door + obsidian + painting)

Can anyone else suggest good furniture that they have built in their house?
---
0nyx175. Currently playing: Fifa 12, GOW 3, vanquish, space marine, metal gear hd collection
3 years ago#2
I don't see chandelier on that list.
---
Gamertag: Dagoth Wit
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I am.
3 years ago#3
Can you post any pics TC? I'd be very interested in seeing how you went about creating these.
---
What, me worry?
3 years ago#4
Let me know which ones and i'll try to describe (as im at work) and i'll put some pics up if you need a hand
---
0nyx175. Currently playing: Fifa 12, GOW 3, vanquish, space marine, metal gear hd collection
3 years ago#5
There's a stone door?
---
"If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him" -Voltaire
Proud agnostic
3 years ago#6
sorry - was supposed to read iron door..
---
3 years ago#7
Yes please post pictures. Those seem interesting I would like to see them. As for myself,

-fireplace(s)
-tv/hidden entrance (using a 3x2 painting)
-cabinet(s)
-regular seats and couches (from stair pieces)
-small coffee table to go along with the couches
-beach chair
-fridge (iron door +snowblocks + dispenser (optional))
-rugs and tiles
-crappy chandelier(s)
-lamps (street and indoor)
-library/bookshelves along with a ladder theoretically reach the top books (used fences not ladders)

Im looking to create more but I have only started a few days ago. I barely have anything worthwhile built. Hoping to add alot more in the future
3 years ago#8
0nyx175 posted...
Let me know which ones and i'll try to describe (as im at work) and i'll put some pics up if you need a hand

How did you do the wardrobe?

Im thinking dark wood with wooden doors in front correct? (this would not be a functional wardrobe though)

If not, how did you do it?
3 years ago#9
This any use to people?

http://minecraftfurniture.net/furniture

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived