54) hook a pressure plate to a dispenser filled with snowballs - then use your tool of choice to swipe at them every time you stand on the plate.... batter up? Also this is simple redstone circuitry, so even noobs like me can use it! --- I JUST DYED THIS SHEEP PINK WITH THE BLOOD OF MY ENEMIES!!!!
#13whyterose86Posted 6/1/2012 11:16:45 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14DarkSamurai2004Posted 6/1/2012 11:18:35 PM
#55: Mine or destroy every non-respawning block. Possible thanks to our "limited" confines. --- Work-In-Progress old school RPG on X360&PS3, check it out and like/share please so it can be noticed and made! www.facebook.com/ShadeHandofFate
#15Jobe316Posted 6/2/2012 6:52:28 AM
We could get to 1000 if we keep listing things we can't do like you did. --- PSN: LiquidJob Live Tag: LiquidJ0b
#16Johnman65Posted 6/2/2012 7:00:01 AM
56) Set fire to the Minecraft logo in the tutorial. 57) Flatten the whole world. 58) Dig up everything until the world is nothing but bedrock. --- Cataclysmic Cosmos: Proud 1st place of the Glitz Pit Season 4. Strength without compassion does not a ruler make.
#173CDEDPosted 6/2/2012 10:06:44 AM
59) build underwater glass mansion 60) use every car manufacturers name to make a seed 61) get griefed by kids --- Resident GFAQS Toyota fanboi/ Drift Master http://jdmcars.info/cars/toyota_chaser_jzx100.jpg http://benisawesome.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/dgb.gif
#18LoneReaper115Posted 6/2/2012 10:47:32 AM
62) Kill a zombie with a shovel.
63) Create a railway in the sky.
64) Kill a spider with a block of cobblestone.
65) Fill in the top layer with colored wool and set it on fire. --- I uh, don't have any bullets. You gonna give me bullets? Are there bullets up there? Where do I get my gun?
#19ClearW4terPosted 6/2/2012 7:15:03 PM
66) Build a wooden maze with obsidian roofs and floor and burn it when someone comes inside. --- Where many have tried and failed, I passed...Where those who died trying in a fight, I lived...Where I passed, you failed. Gamertag-ClearW4ter Psn-Unavailable
#20SpikeTbearPosted 6/3/2012 9:43:12 AM
67. Ride a piggy!! --- "The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein. Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus