Herobrine!

#1xxghost12xxPosted 6/10/2012 2:06:40 PM(edited)
I was in my room last night playing Littlebigplanet 2 with some friends, all of a sudden my little brother (10 years old) comes into my room in a state of panic. He told me he had to show me something on Minecraft so I get up and walk to his room, pissed off because he disturbed my LBP session. He showed me that all of his cave were blocked off with bedrock with a sign saying "get out". One of his friends was in the server with him and he was drowning in the water and could not get out for some reason, they were trying to get him out but nothing worked. There was also a wooden boat in the water that my brother claims he did not put there.

Has this happened to anybody else? I have played minecraft since it came out on xbox and I have never seen this before. I wish I took some pictures of it but I did not really think anything of it until this morning because I though my brother was lying but I did some research and found out he was actually telling the truth.

P.S. I have no reason to lie and I am not looking for attention I'm just curious to see if anyone else has had this happen.
---
PSN: [R3D]LiquidSnake3465 -- Site: official-R3D.forumotions.com
#2LusterPaladinPosted 6/10/2012 2:12:07 PM
xxghost12xx posted...
P.S. I have no reason to lie and I am not looking for attention I'm just curious to see if anyone else has had this happen.

If you have no reason to lie, then why lie...?
---
XboxGT: KING JAMI
Big KRIT - Boobie Miles
#3RandomAssZeroPosted 6/10/2012 2:14:27 PM

And yet you are lying
#4TBD2009Posted 6/10/2012 2:17:32 PM
Stopped reading after "Little Big Planet 2" was mentioned.

...just kidding. But really, Herobrine is ancient news. And because you mentioned his activities in your world, you'll be punished even further... much like Fight Club, rule number 1 of Minecraft is you do NOT talk about Herobrine.

...oh snap, I just mentioned him... man, I better build an Obsidian Bunker, and prepare for my punish-

<connection lost>
#51337pwngePosted 6/10/2012 2:18:10 PM
Sometimes when you're drowning the damage you take keeps pushing you under the water making escape unlikely.
---
XBL GT: King 1AK
#6Totor999Posted 6/10/2012 3:24:25 PM
The other player made the sign and the boat, and then was drowning because of a known glitch while trying to look inconspicuous or something.

Plus, Herobrine doesn't do any of that small fry stuff. What does he do? You don't wanna know...
---
Removing a robot girl's armor leaves only her evangelion-esque suit.
Giving her new armor gives her a cleavage and a midriff. Wait what?
#7xxghost12xx(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2012 3:49:53 PM
Totor999 posted...
The other player made the sign and the boat, and then was drowning because of a known glitch while trying to look inconspicuous or something.

Plus, Herobrine doesn't do any of that small fry stuff. What does he do? You don't wanna know...

You might be right like I said I have never seen anything like this, I'm just telling you guys what my brother showed and told me.
---
PSN: [R3D]LiquidSnake3465 -- Site: official-R3D.forumotions.com
#8ssj3bladePosted 6/10/2012 4:42:28 PM(edited)
Herobrine is Minecraft's sniper, or Candlejack. Mentioning either gets y
#9joelanator0492Posted 6/10/2012 5:30:01 PM
I was playing for a few hours last night and When I woke up from my bed in minecraft, there was a sign next to me saying "WAKE UP!" It freaked me out and so i ran out of my house. He also rigged the pressure plate I have set up for my door to blow up. But then he made me tea.
#10SkootirPosted 6/10/2012 5:34:15 PM
Totor999 posted...

cmon man when u say something like that it just makes me wanna know even more what "he who must not be named" does...seriously what does he do? if theres a link explaining it can someone give me the link plz?
---
How many DBZ characters does it take to screw in a light bulb? Just one but it takes 10 episodes.