Herobrine!

#11UhOhJoePosted 6/10/2012 5:53:34 PM
I wish this could actually happen
---
"Does that mean you don't know, or don't care?"
Also, help Toeh-Mudcrab achieve world Domination- (V)0-0(V)
#12The_Only_HumanPosted 6/10/2012 6:36:09 PM
Herobrine never existed he was just a re-textured iron door and some render distance trickery.
---
Gamertag: xxsavagedeathxx
#13MephystoPosted 6/11/2012 8:26:58 AM
I like Herobrine. He makes long 1x2 passageways everywhere that make it so much easier for me to start mineshafts. Thanks, buddy!
#14TuohPosted 6/11/2012 9:43:45 AM
So I was making a house right? And I had some progress. Suddenly I walk in and there's TNT everywhere! And it explodes! I asked the guy who had randomly joined the game if he did it. He said he didn't, so it mustve been Herobrine! Right?

...right? guys?...
---
PS3 Username: WafflesUniversal
hit me up some time.
#15ZOMBIECHICKENZPosted 6/11/2012 10:25:12 AM
I love how whenever someone mentions herobrine everyone has a go at them. Herobrine exists, that's a fact. Now whether he's on the console, no one knows. Now there's no way to tell if TC is lying or not, a picture/video could be faked, the only real way to tell would be to see it with your own eyes.

I personally believe herobrine is somewhere in the xbox coding, more out of hope than anything.

Basically, if you've got nothing nice to say don't bother saying it.
---
360 GT: ZOMBIECHICKENZ
PSN: Zombie__Chickenz
#16Radiant_Sol12Posted 6/11/2012 10:32:39 AM
Skootir posted...
Totor999 posted...
The other player made the sign and the boat, and then was drowning because of a known glitch while trying to look inconspicuous or something.

Plus, Herobrine doesn't do any of that small fry stuff. What does he do? You don't wanna know...

cmon man when u say something like that it just makes me wanna know even more what "he who must not be named" does...seriously what does he do? if theres a link explaining it can someone give me the link plz?

I hope you like creepypastas...

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Herobrine
---
"If the Illusive Man was voice by Charlie instead of Martin he'd be snorting coke off Miranda's ass." -Revan73
GT: Radiant Sol
#17TuohPosted 6/11/2012 8:03:20 PM
ZOMBIECHICKENZ posted...
I love how whenever someone mentions herobrine everyone has a go at them. Herobrine exists, that's a fact. Now whether he's on the console, no one knows. Now there's no way to tell if TC is lying or not, a picture/video could be faked, the only real way to tell would be to see it with your own eyes.

I personally believe herobrine is somewhere in the xbox coding, more out of hope than anything.

Basically, if you've got nothing nice to say don't bother saying it.

No no, the issue here is that TC has literally no proof whatsoever towards his claim. I believe Herobrine exists but if you just cite mysterious events happening with an unattended person in your world, your claim is busted.

If he had video evidence, which is rare, im sure he'd be much more well-received.
---
PS3 Username: WafflesUniversal
hit me up some time.
#18hikaru_zeroPosted 6/11/2012 8:39:30 PM
Tc did say bed rock wall
---
XBOX GT - x5hadowkill3rx
LSU, SAINTS, HORNETS
#19kingekingePosted 6/11/2012 9:05:16 PM
Sometimes when drowning it pushes you down but it you have enough food on you, you can eventually break out.
#20FurioPosted 6/11/2012 9:08:43 PM
Weird my game has sasquatch but no herobrine?? Is this a glitch