Herobrine!

#21TuohPosted 6/11/2012 9:15:30 PM
hikaru_zero posted...
Tc did say bed rock wall

First off, pics or it didn't happen.

Second, there's a glitches that does that exact thing.
---
PS3 Username: WafflesUniversal
hit me up some time.
#22slrenoPosted 6/11/2012 9:21:37 PM
Tuoh posted...
hikaru_zero posted...
Tc did say bed rock wall

First off, pics or it didn't happen.

Second, there's a glitches that does that exact thing.

bedrock caves and signs? That some glitch!
#23nucshadowPosted 6/11/2012 9:31:46 PM
Furio posted...
Weird my game has sasquatch but no herobrine?? Is this a glitch

You have sasquatch? All I got was the lochness monster :'(
#24VG_SoldierPosted 6/12/2012 3:17:43 AM
Eak, I was reading "Herobrine" and thinking wtf and then went to research him on the MinecraftWiki to check him out, since I was somewhat curious based on what I saw in a loading screen...it's been some time since I've heard the words "creepy pasta", gah. Based on what I've read on him, his lore I mean - I really, really...REALLY hope he's not in the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft and if he is, he better never, ever appear if their are less then 4 players... The thought of seeing him solo, without any backup...whoa... It would put most horror games to utter shame.
---
If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him. ---
In peace prepare for war, in war prepare for peace.
#25donkeyofdestinyPosted 6/12/2012 4:16:48 AM
ssj3blade posted...
Herobrine is Minecraft's sniper, or Candlejack. Mentioning either gets y

Oh crap, Candlejack is in this topic... I don't wan
---
So I just bought a roast beef sandwich with carmalized onions. There is no roast beef on this sandwich. - Number4429
gt/psn: DonkeyOfDestiny
#26GeistPosted 6/12/2012 4:25:44 AM
Friend goes in the water, you go in the water. Herobrine's in the water. Our Herobrine.

Farewell and adieu to you, fair Spanish ladies. Farewell and adieu, you ladies of Spain. For we've received orders for to sail back to Boston. And so nevermore shall we see you again...
---
What, me worry?
#27Grammaton485Posted 6/12/2012 7:41:07 AM
xxghost12xx posted...
I was in my room last night playing Littlebigplanet 2 with some friends, all of a sudden my little brother (10 years old) comes into my room in a state of panic. He told me he had to show me something on Minecraft so I get up and walk to his room, pissed off because he disturbed my LBP session. He showed me that all of his cave were blocked off with bedrock with a sign saying "get out". One of his friends was in the server with him and he was drowning in the water and could not get out for some reason, they were trying to get him out but nothing worked. There was also a wooden boat in the water that my brother claims he did not put there.

Has this happened to anybody else? I have played minecraft since it came out on xbox and I have never seen this before. I wish I took some pictures of it but I did not really think anything of it until this morning because I though my brother was lying but I did some research and found out he was actually telling the truth.

P.S. I have no reason to lie and I am not looking for attention I'm just curious to see if anyone else has had this happen.

Naw, shawty, you be playin'!

(Am I doing it right?)
#28stepinstonesPosted 6/12/2012 8:16:53 AM
VG_Soldier posted...
Eak, I was reading "Herobrine" and thinking wtf and then went to research him on the MinecraftWiki to check him out, since I was somewhat curious based on what I saw in a loading screen...it's been some time since I've heard the words "creepy pasta", gah. Based on what I've read on him, his lore I mean - I really, really...REALLY hope he's not in the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft and if he is, he better never, ever appear if their are less then 4 players... The thought of seeing him solo, without any backup...whoa... It would put most horror games to utter shame.

SCP Containment breach would like a word with you... Even though its only an Alpha stage indie game...
You dont f*** with SCP-173.

*Thinks*

O.o Dear lord what if HeroBrine is an SCP?
---
oOOo Furry Fur Life oOOo
Non-Furs who have told me to Yiff in Hell - 0
#29TwentyClubPosted 6/12/2012 8:28:16 AM
So I have no idea what this Herobrine is, I am newer to the game, only playing the 360 version, but from the sounds of it, it some kind of Minecraft myth or something and something rare to happen if true or whatever.... the thing I don't understand is this...

If so rare and incredible WHY U NO PHOTOS?
---
Mod's and Members needed here... www.showtimeforfree.com
#30MephystoPosted 6/12/2012 8:38:51 AM
ZOMBIECHICKENZ posted...
I love how whenever someone mentions herobrine everyone has a go at them. Herobrine exists, that's a fact. Now whether he's on the console, no one knows. Now there's no way to tell if TC is lying or not, a picture/video could be faked, the only real way to tell would be to see it with your own eyes.

I personally believe herobrine is somewhere in the xbox coding, more out of hope than anything.

Basically, if you've got nothing nice to say don't bother saying it.

And i love how people jump on things like this with religious fervor and completely confuse faith with fact. You "personally believe" Herobrine exists somewhere - great. I personally believe you're full of it. Which one of us is actually right? Well, it's not on me to prove something doesn't exist - it's on you to prove it does. I'll give you exactly this much benefit of the doubt: You say "Herobrine exists, this is fact", ok, so now it's time to back yourself up here --- please cite your factual proof so we can see it too.

Thanks! =)