Spot on rendition on the Resident Evil mansion

#10xHakux0Posted 6/11/2012 5:58:14 PM
This is the walk through Priest Belmondo and I did a little while ago of one fo his creations: the Mansion from RE. I hope you guys enjoy this as much as he and I enjoyed making the video.

http://youtu.be/foZmMtN5gvw
---
GT:Ruhelix
http://www.youtube.com/user/ArmoryGaming
#2Priestx185Posted 6/11/2012 6:01:15 PM
0xHakux0 posted...
This is the walk through Priest Belmondo and I did a little while ago of one fo his creations: the Mansion from RE. I hope you guys enjoy this as much as he and I enjoyed making the video.

http://youtu.be/foZmMtN5gvw

Thank You very much for recording this =D!
#30xHakux0(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2012 6:03:02 PM
Its no problem, i'm looking forward to doing something like this again in the future.
---
GT:Ruhelix
http://www.youtube.com/user/ArmoryGaming
#4riddlebox89Posted 6/11/2012 6:57:39 PM
Putting this in my message history so i can check it out later after The Mummy is over.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#5DrunkenJinPosted 6/11/2012 7:19:25 PM
You have no idea how excited I am right now. I can't wait to get home and see the video.
---
XLB: CodyBlues. FC 8054-4057-7024-3905 Animal crossing FC 0603-5159-4579
First person to get it- Azrahai
#6WolfywomanPosted 6/11/2012 8:59:26 PM
Whoa, very, very cool! I have to admit it's been quite a while since I played, but I still appreciated how close the majority of the rooms looked! I thought a few things could have been done differently, but the majority were very awesome. Talk about dedication!

I was wondering what was used for a reference, by the way; and how the dimensions were chosen?

( Also, I apologize if that was answered in the video. I don't have sound on the computer, so I just went off the text that occasionally popped up. )
#7Priestx185Posted 6/12/2012 11:09:46 AM
Wolfywoman posted...
Whoa, very, very cool! I have to admit it's been quite a while since I played, but I still appreciated how close the majority of the rooms looked! I thought a few things could have been done differently, but the majority were very awesome. Talk about dedication!

I was wondering what was used for a reference, by the way; and how the dimensions were chosen?

( Also, I apologize if that was answered in the video. I don't have sound on the computer, so I just went off the text that occasionally popped up. )

I just had my nintendo ds with resident evil deadly silence in it playing while i was building the mansion, as for the dimensions I just went with what i thought would be a good size for each room =P
#8XBL_Mikey0629Posted 6/12/2012 11:13:48 AM
Priest, do you have a thumb drive you can save that to and upload the save file? I would love to be able to play on that map without you having to be online (PM me if you do and I will tell you how to get it to me).
---
X-Box Live GT: Mikey0629
Currently Playing: Halo, Battlefield 3, Minecraft, Borderlands
#9DrunkenJinPosted 6/12/2012 11:19:21 AM
^yes please that.
---
XLB: CodyBlues. FC 8054-4057-7024-3905 Animal crossing FC 0603-5159-4579
First person to get it- Azrahai
#10Purple_BenderPosted 6/12/2012 11:28:27 AM
Priestx185 posted...
Wolfywoman posted...

I just had my nintendo ds with resident evil deadly silence in it playing while i was building the mansion, as for the dimensions I just went with what i thought would be a good size for each room =P

Nice, can't wait to check it out.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: EnergyTurtle23