Tobuscus

#1HoldemtimePosted 6/13/2012 1:01:01 PM
I'm sure most of you already know about Tobuscus since hes got millions of subscribers, but I wanted to share him with those of you who don't know him. He is hands down the most enigmatic youtube personality out there. He releases (among other games) a 10 minute mincreft video EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Let me tell you, I look forward to those 10 minutes. He sings, he raps, he makes up stories, he talks to himself, he talks to the pigs, he goes on monologue rants. Basically he's bat-ish crazy, but at the same time incredibly hilarious. The one catch is that he kind of sucks at games, but its really fun to watch him struggle.

His first Minecraft video is hard to watch. He has no idea what he's doing and its painful to see him try to craft sand into swords, but it is hilarious none the less.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVAcd-ffIMg

250 episodes later and you can see his skills really progress. Now he can craft things without consulting the minecraft wiki!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btNA7sC5vmI&feature=g-u-u

If you love Minecraft and you love to laugh, give Tobuscus a try.
---
www.jamesspiller.net
#2Deathx113Posted 6/13/2012 1:07:50 PM
I watch all his videos xD

This dude is amazing! My friend asked me who my favorite star was and I was like "Tobuscus." He said it didn't count.. but forget him haha
---
What did the aldehyde say when it found the carboxylic acid hiding? "oic Acid!" har har har- Deathx113
#3Holdemtime(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2012 1:10:28 PM
Deathx113 posted...

This dude is amazing! My friend asked me who my favorite star was and I was like "Tobuscus." He said it didn't count.. but forget him haha

He's a star in my mind. Where does he come up with this stuff?
---
www.jamesspiller.net
#4Deathx113Posted 6/13/2012 1:11:52 PM
Holdemtime posted...
Deathx113 posted...

He's a star in my mind. Where does he come up with this stuff?

I have no idea xD

He just has talent. Maybe he could have been a stand up comedian? Instead he is a youtube comedian. :D
---
What did the aldehyde say when it found the carboxylic acid hiding? "oic Acid!" har har har- Deathx113
#5Aadrian1234Posted 6/13/2012 1:33:05 PM
Hmm, he sounds alot like AlChestBreach, except he does Fallout 3, New Vegas, and Skyrim mods and playthroughs. He does the occasional flash game, and sometimes plays minecraft (with mods) with subscribers. And he also talks to NPC's and animals, sings, and act a little crazy.
---
PSN-Aadrianseth
3DS FC: 0817-4248-5560 PM me so I can add your FC. Warning: I start posting some weird stuff when I'm bored. You have been warned
#6Holdemtime(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2012 1:42:02 PM
Aadrian1234 posted...
Hmm, he sounds alot like AlChestBreach, except he does Fallout 3, New Vegas, and Skyrim mods and playthroughs. He does the occasional flash game, and sometimes plays minecraft (with mods) with subscribers. And he also talks to NPC's and animals, sings, and act a little crazy.

I just checked him out. They aren't really on the same level. He sounds and acts like your typical teenager. Tobuscus is a personality unlike anything you've ever seen.
---
www.jamesspiller.net
#7SEA_Posted 6/13/2012 1:56:46 PM
kind of obnoxious
---
Chargers, Padres, Clippers, SDSU, LMU
http://www.last.fm/user/astevetsa
#8Aadrian1234Posted 6/13/2012 2:06:35 PM
Holdemtime posted...
Aadrian1234 posted...

I just checked him out. They aren't really on the same level. He sounds and acts like your typical teenager. Tobuscus is a personality unlike anything you've ever seen.

And is that why he has a bunch of suscribers? For being a teenager? I would be famous on youtube if that were true
---
PSN-Aadrianseth
3DS FC: 0817-4248-5560 PM me so I can add your FC. Warning: I start posting some weird stuff when I'm bored. You have been warned
#9Undying_WillPosted 6/13/2012 2:15:13 PM
No one does Minecraft better then CaptainSparkles! NO ONE!!! lol
---
~Remember, if a stranger offers you candy, take it. It could be the last piece you get!!!~
GT: Xbox: Undying Will31 / PSN: Krilgeta
#10Holdemtime(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2012 2:16:02 PM
Aadrian1234 posted...
Holdemtime posted...
Aadrian1234 posted...

And is that why he has a bunch of suscribers? For being a teenager? I would be famous on youtube if that were true

I didn't mean to say he sucked or anything. I was just saying that compared to Tobuscus he really wasn't exciting.
---
www.jamesspiller.net