Minecraft needs horses.

#1DoubleUTeeEfffPosted 6/14/2012 7:40:37 PM
It gives a proper use for the saddle! something you can actually control and doesn't wander aimlessly. We have (PC) cats, dogs, cows, chickens, pigs, and sheep. Most of those are farm animals and the other 2 are domesticated common pets. Let me keep a horse so I can name him Friday and ride him into battle slaying creepers as we gallop into the sunset.

But in all seriousness. This game needs horses. It's a legit use for the saddle and they are farm animals too.

Also: I know there is a mod for it on PC but really they should be in the actual game!
---
XBL: DoubleUTeeEfff
Yeah I am 14. Say what you want. But bashing someone is more childish than being the "child". And no I am not a squeaker.
#2VividAxisPosted 6/14/2012 7:47:19 PM
And it should be able to carry a chest on each side or pull a chest cart behind it.
---
My xbox Minecraft world
http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/1397/teamzrominecraftworld01.png
#3nucshadowPosted 6/14/2012 8:24:30 PM
Horses are a great idea, as long as there is mounted combat, and for that matter, mounted mining
#4DoubleUTeeEfff(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2012 8:45:08 PM
nucshadow posted...
Horses are a great idea, as long as there is mounted combat, and for that matter, mounted mining

I can just imagine the look on my friends face when he starts mining and i come up behind him on a horse with a diamond pickaxe saying "I'm ready to mine :D"
---
XBL: DoubleUTeeEfff
Yeah I am 14. Say what you want. But bashing someone is more childish than being the "child". And no I am not a squeaker.