Minecraft LEGOs

#1joelanator0492Posted 6/15/2012 9:51:01 PM
Is anyone even just a little bit tempted to buy these? I know it's redundant. Minecraft LEGOs. It is practically the same thing. But isn't there some quiet voice inside of you that is screaming "THIS IS AWESOME!" ?

http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Minecraft-21102/?CMP=KAC-SAHGOOGLEUS&HQS=legos+minecraft&OVMTC=Broad&site=&creative=16250979001&OVKEY=legos%20minecraft&url_id=152624003&adpos=1t1
#2TowerBooks3192Posted 6/16/2012 12:05:38 AM
Im old but still love legos. I bought a 1600 piece pack just for the green blocks to make a lego creeper but I only have the head since there isn't much green blocks :(

Im hoping my nearest kmart would stock them asap. Also hoping we could get a working Lego piston so I could make a scale model of my planned projects
---
I always go to Dragonsreach to discuss the ongoing Hoshtilities like the rest of the great warriors
#3joelanator0492(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2012 6:07:28 AM
Any chance we can see a picture of this creeper head?
#4banished09Posted 6/16/2012 8:22:33 AM
I wanted to get it but the shipping costs is too much IMO.. Still think it looks cool though
---
poke_123rules poked me.
The hottest chick you'll ever know: http://youtu.be/v42cQBH6o88
#5TowerBooks3192Posted 6/16/2012 10:18:42 AM
joelanator0492 posted...

Its not that good. Its on my facebook account but I dont know where to upload it and paste a link here. I want to keep my identity a secret. LOL

I wish it will be available here in Australia. I would like the real thing but Im still doing project creeper. If I get a chance to get a lot of green and black blocks I will be building the biggest one I could build
---
I always go to Dragonsreach to discuss the ongoing Hoshtilities like the rest of the great warriors
#6thisawesomedudePosted 6/16/2012 10:45:07 AM
TowerBooks3192 posted...
joelanator0492 posted...

Its not that good. Its on my facebook account but I dont know where to upload it and paste a link here. I want to keep my identity a secret. LOL

I wish it will be available here in Australia. I would like the real thing but Im still doing project creeper. If I get a chance to get a lot of green and black blocks I will be building the biggest one I could build

Well just give us your phone number and text it if you want your identity kept a secret lol
---
Wolfman Jack says this is a signature baby!
#7chasingmaynardPosted 6/16/2012 11:03:29 AM
The idea is cool, but from the pic I saw the only two pieces of the whole set that are unique are the face blocks for Steve and the creeper. Everything else is just regular Lego's from other sets.
#8Purple_BenderPosted 6/16/2012 12:07:11 PM
chasingmaynard posted...
The idea is cool, but from the pic I saw the only two pieces of the whole set that are unique are the face blocks for Steve and the creeper. Everything else is just regular Lego's from other sets.

Have you seen the ore blocks, lava blocks, water blocks, and leaf blocks? They have unique textures from minecraft printed on them. That makes way more than just two unique blocks.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: EnergyTurtle23
#9Pontificus32390Posted 6/16/2012 12:43:09 PM(edited)
By the logic of (what seems to be) most of the people on this board, buying minecraft legos would be lazy and bypasses surviving and mining which is 2/3 of the game. Buying more legos takes no effort whatsoever and you are lazy and a cheater.............................................

BTW I'M NOT BEING SERIOUS ABOUT THE ABOVE STATEMENT.

I would probably buy a few packs/sets of minecraft legos/building blocks of some sort. Could make a neat little scene and stick it on the shelf near my desk.

edit: heck, I didn't know they already existed. That's pretty neat. Might actually buy some down the road if I'm looking for a project to do IRL.
---
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h310/Pontificus/Smash%20Cards/mine.jpg
XBL GT: Pontificus PSN: Pontificus
#10chasingmaynardPosted 6/16/2012 1:19:42 PM
Purple_Bender posted...
chasingmaynard posted...

Have you seen the ore blocks, lava blocks, water blocks, and leaf blocks? They have unique textures from minecraft printed on them. That makes way more than just two unique blocks.

They don't seem too different from the normal colors, from what I can tell of the pics. Are they speckled a little bit? I don't mean all sparkly, I mean speckled like the blocks in Minecraft... I can't really tell on my work comp. Hope you're right. I'm gonna buy some regardless. My kid loves Lego's.