How to kill a creeper with a skeletons arrow

#1DIECASTC00KPosted 6/18/2012 5:59:15 PM
I want a music disc DX 3 dungeons and not 1 disc but is it a garuntee that I can get one from a dungeon cause that means there's a forth one somewhere
---
Patapon 3: MATT psn: DIECASTCOOK chatango name: Mattdbom and YouTube Id: MattDBOM :D- blasting people with sawed-off shotguns >:D
#2Mander1861Posted 6/18/2012 6:01:07 PM
Get a Skelly mad at you thats near creepers and run away putting the creepers between you and the Skelly.
---
An intelligent person does not need the promise of Heaven to see merit in a good deed.
Carl Sagans Pale Blue Dot ....Google it and get some perspective.
#3DIECASTC00K(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2012 6:02:28 PM
Mander1861 posted...
Get a Skelly mad at you thats near creepers and run away putting the creepers between you and the Skelly.

Tryed this for an hour one day no luck DX those creepers too fast and skeletons to stupid
---
Patapon 3: MATT psn: DIECASTCOOK chatango name: Mattdbom and YouTube Id: MattDBOM :D- blasting people with sawed-off shotguns >:D
#4Aadrian1234Posted 6/18/2012 6:04:42 PM
In the night, punch a creeper until he is 1 punch till death, then get a skeleton after you. The creeper is faster than the skeleton, so just line up the creeper and skeleton in a row so that the skeleton shoots the creeper. Alot harder than it sounds, especially if you attract too many creepers
---
PSN-Aadrianseth
3DS FC: 0817-4248-5560 PM me so I can add your FC. Warning: I start posting some weird stuff when I'm bored. You have been warned
#5Mander1861Posted 6/18/2012 6:05:05 PM
DIECASTC00K posted...
Mander1861 posted...

Tryed this for an hour one day no luck DX those creepers too fast and skeletons to stupid

Its honestly not that hard.
Eat some porkchops as you get hit with arrows and lure him as close as you can to creepers and it works for me after trying it for a few mins.
---
An intelligent person does not need the promise of Heaven to see merit in a good deed.
Carl Sagans Pale Blue Dot ....Google it and get some perspective.
#6MarbiaachPosted 6/18/2012 6:07:57 PM(edited)
Hit creeper with diamond sword twice, then let a skeleton shoot it with an arrow.

The two diamond sword hits will bring the creeper down to 1 heart and the skeleton will get the final kill.

---
3DS FC: 2878 - 9988 - 2866
#7thisawesomedudePosted 6/18/2012 6:06:21 PM
You have to watch out the creeper doesn't get pissed and blows up the skeleton. Happens everytime I try to do it. I just have to play around with the proximity
---
Wolfman Jack says this is a signature baby!
#8Aadrian1234Posted 6/18/2012 6:06:59 PM
Marbiaach posted...
Hit creeper with diamond sword twice, then let a skeleton shoot it with an arrow.

The two diamond sword hits will bring the creeper down to 1 heart and the skeleton will get the final kill.

2 hits with a diamond sword kills a creeper. If you punch a creeper instead, you can lower their health the most without killing it
---
PSN-Aadrianseth
3DS FC: 0817-4248-5560 PM me so I can add your FC. Warning: I start posting some weird stuff when I'm bored. You have been warned
#9DonKronPosted 6/18/2012 6:07:57 PM
Marbiaach posted...

Two hits on a creeper using a diamond sword will kill them.
#10MarbiaachPosted 6/18/2012 6:08:39 PM
My bad, I was thinking of the change to swords where their damage was slightly reduced in the PC version. I assumed this already took effect in the Xbox version.
---
3DS FC: 2878 - 9988 - 2866