I really wish...

#1DoubleUTeeEfffPosted 6/19/2012 5:46:25 PM
That they could put an in-game plug-in that lets you disguise yourself as any mob. I really want to troll my friend like this & I think it would be fun :D
---
XBL: DoubleUTeeEfff
Yeah I am 14. Say what you want. But bashing someone is more childish than being the "child". And no I am not a squeaker.
#2Mander1861Posted 6/19/2012 5:55:49 PM
He might spot the creeper with the diamond sword though....
---
An intelligent person does not need the promise of Heaven to see merit in a good deed.
Carl Sagans Pale Blue Dot ....Google it and get some perspective.
#3phillipollPosted 6/19/2012 5:56:38 PM
You could wear a pumpkin on your head and freak him out. :P
---
You can't play most of this game without an expansion pak! ... I ashoom you have one?
#4DoubleUTeeEfff(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2012 5:59:18 PM
phillipoll posted...
You could wear a pumpkin on your head and freak him out. :P

Done it so many times. But I would love to trick my friend when animal breeding comes out by pretending to be a wild cow and follow him when he has wheat then when he leaves kill all the other cows so he will be like "What happened? D:" and I will just be standing there being the dominate cow that I deserve to be.
---
XBL: DoubleUTeeEfff
Yeah I am 14. Say what you want. But bashing someone is more childish than being the "child". And no I am not a squeaker.
#5TuohPosted 6/19/2012 6:01:33 PM
Wait for skin packs, crouch walk, and dress as a creeper. Stand outside their window, place TNT, and punch it when they see you. Make sure you "SSSsss..." into the mic.
---
PS3 Username: WafflesUniversal
hit me up some time.
#6MenuWarsPosted 6/19/2012 6:06:21 PM
The TnT already makes that noise though Tuoh...making yourself flash would be the biggest problem. Otherwise I lol'd.
---
A Troll is a Troll, unless it's an ugly Giant.
~Troll Cannibalism 101~