NEW DUPLICATION GLITCH - after patch. :)

#21TuohPosted 6/20/2012 2:09:07 PM
Curtis posted...
Tuoh posted...
Lets post about it so 4J patches it! Yeah!

Yep, because all they do is read GameFaqs all day. They never would have known if it wasn't for this one topic!

Please. You think 4J is so amateur as to not keep an eye on the major gaming forums? Especially ones that scream out "HAY GUIZ U CAN STILL DUPE AFTER THE PATCH, LET ME TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT"
---
PS3 Username: WafflesUniversal
hit me up some time.
#22DarkSamurai2004Posted 6/20/2012 2:12:10 PM
This is normally the point when 4JSteve shows up and says:

"We're working to fix this."

Just when we think they've gone, they return to excite us with the fact they care about what we have to say.
---
Work-In-Progress old school RPG on X360&PS3, check it out and like/share please so it can be noticed and made!
www.facebook.com/ShadeHandofFate
#23Swordsman23Posted 6/20/2012 2:27:03 PM
Blah blah blah cheating is bad blah blah blah.

To be honest, I don't see the problem, it doesn't affect your game world, it's purely opinonal, why are you bothered?

I think it's cool, so I can have a goofthy server where I can make that pimping diamond and Red Floor like I always wanted.
#24riddlebox89Posted 6/20/2012 2:33:36 PM
Tuoh posted...
Please. You think 4J is so amateur as to not keep an eye on the major gaming forums? Especially ones that scream out "HAY GUIZ U CAN STILL DUPE AFTER THE PATCH, LET ME TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT"

When said gaming forum is mostly regarded as a joke among developers and publishers?

Hell i'm surprised they even visit this site at all.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#25LordDamien27Posted 6/20/2012 3:04:47 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
LordDamien27 posted...
The very first thing you should dupe with this glitch is dispensers, since it destroys the one you are using.

Why do that when all you have to do is pick the dispenser up off the ground?

The dupe method destroys the dispenser though. There is no dispenser to pick up off the ground.
---
Dibs called on Phosphora - 4/2/12
#26MarbiaachPosted 6/20/2012 3:09:03 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
Tuoh posted...

When said gaming forum is mostly regarded as a joke among developers and publishers?

Hell i'm surprised they even visit this site at all.

Still though, there are many videos showing off the glitch on youtube. And game devs are looking at youtube more and more.

But what do I know, I never look in these dupe topics.
---
3DS FC: 2878 - 9988 - 2866