Is there a way to find out what level you're on?

#1moneyman82Posted 6/22/2012 10:59:59 AM
Hey everyone, I'm trying to make a diamond mine and ideally I'd like to dig on levels 5 and 6. How do I find out what level I'm on though in the 360 Edition? Please don't say "Just count from the bedrock" because there are multiple levels of bedrock sometimes and it's difficult to know which one is truly the bottom level.
---
Want the latest video game news? Check out my blog! www.thevideogamenews.blogspot.com
#2Seven_ZombisPosted 6/22/2012 11:01:52 AM
moneyman82 posted...
Hey everyone, I'm trying to make a diamond mine and ideally I'd like to dig on levels 5 and 6. How do I find out what level I'm on though in the 360 Edition? Please don't say "Just count from the bedrock" because there are multiple levels of bedrock sometimes and it's difficult to know which one is truly the bottom level.

Just count from the bedrock.

Lol sorry, look at your map, its coordinate Y
---
xbox live: Xombin *** 3ds: 1977 0156 8028 *** ps3&Vita:Xombin***I dont use my Wii online***I have it all
#3moneyman82(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2012 1:41:09 PM
Ah, right! I forgot the map had that feature. Thanks!
---
Want the latest video game news? Check out my blog! www.thevideogamenews.blogspot.com
#4Seven_ZombisPosted 6/22/2012 4:18:07 PM
moneyman82 posted...
Ah, right! I forgot the map had that feature. Thanks!

No problem buddy! Anytime you need immediate help, or don't want to wait to have a question answered in the boards, try messaging me, I am usually on quite a bit and am happy to help all players!
---
xbox live: Xombin *** 3ds: 1977 0156 8028 *** ps3&Vita:Xombin***I dont use my Wii online***I have it all